Interesting and Humour - page 3052

СанСаныч Фоменко:

Mayakovsky said that art should be like a slap in the face to public taste. Before that, Malevich had hung his black square at an exhibition in the place occupied by icons at the time - now the black square is the height of art. This is how it was with Malevich: the main thing is to attract attention, the bigger the scandal, the more money you can make, and it does not smell, this money. Very good about Picasso's contemporary art: a couple more strokes on that mosaic and surely the price is another couple of million higher.

Or maybe none of this has anything to do with art?

PS.

"Beyond the Ring Road" has nothing to do with it - mowing the dough while the hay.

Well, that's quite an answer ... i.e. Shnur is mowing dough... and the song is essentially a slap in the face by Mayakovsky

There are so many apocalyptic films about the USA, a meteorite blows up Los Angeles, a flood in New York, a volcano covers cities with ash, and nothing, everything is fine, no one suffers. But a guy has a dream, shares it artistically and it's already bad. You have to keep it simple.

Dmitry Fedoseev:
There are so many apocalyptic films about the USA, a meteorite blows up Los Angeles, a flood in New York, a volcano covers cities with ash, and nothing, everything is fine, no one suffers. But a guy has a dream, shares it artistically and it's already bad. You have to keep it simple.
Well, in the pindosia and gayrope, same-sex "marriages" are the order of the day and they do not seem to suffer from it either.... Just do not cultivate such "simplicity" in our country!

Vladimir Suschenko:
Well, in the pindosia and gayrope same-sex "marriage" is the order of the day and they don't suffer from it either.... They just do not want to cultivate such "simplicity" in our country!

Yeah, what a nightmare, you can still see disabled people in the street.

Dasha broke the silence:

- Tell me, Gertrude Gavrilovna, - she continued impudently, - and you... had an accident?

- No, - shook her head, - there was no accident, there was a catastrophe. The helicopter crashed into the hill. Where my spine was, I now have titanium plates.

- Tell me," Daria asked defiantly. "Did it hurt?

- For you. Dashenka." replied Granny, dryly. "That experience won't come in handy. It did hurt, yes. Only afterwards, when it turned out that no one wanted disabled people in Russia. No matter how many times you were a geologist and a Hero of Labour. Have you seen many disabled people in Russia, child?

- Not much, actually," Dasha admitted.

- But in Germany you see enough of them at every turn. Not because there are more of them, but because here they walk around everywhere, while in Russia they sit in their flats, chained to the radiator, and rot away in front of the TV. Have you ever been to Lenina's mother's house, have you seen that flat?

- Well," Dasha confused, "I think it's a very nice flat, in a nice house. I haven't been inside, I've only seen the floor.

- Mm-hmm," Granny said in a very owl-like way, "Mm-hmm. 'That's right - the floor. What floor?

- The third.

- Exactly, the third. And the house doesn't have a lift. That's so I don't get in the way.

(© Kaganov Leonid. Lena Squatter and the Paragon of Retribution.)

But don't take it seriously, it's humorous fiction.

Vladimir Suschenko:
Well, same-sex "marriages" are the order of the day in the pindosia and gayrope, and they don't seem to suffer from it either.... Just do not cultivate such "simplicity" in our country!
Don't reduce everything to the lower body. you start with art and end up with an ass... ass...

There's some funny talk about war:

— Войны, Коля, это вариант организации самого дешевого тендера, который проходит самотеком. Самцы уходят драться, чтобы к самкам вернулись самые сильные и удачливые носители эволюционной пыльцы, — не важно, свои или чужие, — а прочие остались за бортом. Так делают и лоси, и петухи, и прочий скот. У людей обычно развязывают войну те поганцы, кто останется затем дома, с самками. Они и обеспечивают потомство, пока несостоявшиеся сперматозоиды маршируют на бойню с песнями. В этом, Коля, вселенский обман всех войн.

- Oh so?! - Kolya exclaimed. - So you reject both valour and male heroism...

- Male heroism, Kolya, is a myth that you were zombied with from your childhood, so that you agree to die when your kind and females need it. Because if you are told that you are the lowest caste of the human race, that nature needs you one in a thousand and that there are so many of you running around just to fight to the death in the endless bidding for females - would you want to live and show your courage and heroism? If you're told that men are a caste of superfluous men, created to sacrifice them at any force majeure, to shut up any scorcher... You'll freak out and hang yourself! Have you been so brainwashed by fairy tales of heroism that a simple thought has never occurred to you: nature does not have and never has had heroism! Who told you that the word "courage" means something good from the point of view of the universe? The species sends to feats and dangers those whom it does not spare the sacrifice, arming them with songs about courage so that they will walk more willingly. Any war is just a genetic ballast and a generational crash test. But you're zombified from childhood with tales of heroism, courage and soldiers. About how you should serve in the army, you'll become a man and get married. And you - you're superfluous, Kolya! There's a huge herd of you and your spermatozoa! Your job is to hover around the egg and tear each other mercilessly until one of you is lucky enough to fuse. Understand?

Dmitry Fedoseev:

There's also some funny reasoning about the war:

degenerate abomination...

Dmitry Fedoseev:

There's some funny reasoning about the war:

You bathe in slop, you also take your environment out in public.

it's the norm for him

I haven't read it, but I judge. Yes?
Reason: