Interesting and Humour - page 2987

Dmitry Fedoseev:

It's not revealing here either. Is it cool to sell out cheap?

That's a weird article. The theory is about the decline of one's own currency but the example from history is about a single case of another country's decline.

I have one conclusion - their own government turns their own people into a nearly freeloading slave labor for food. Of course, if it's Japan or China, I agree - let them work, provide the world (and me included) with cheap goods. But what is a government's attitude to its population if it does that to them?

The United States has taken over the world in colonial rule and sucked the blood of the entire planet, and then changed the meaning of other concepts in the public consciousness and the colonies don't even realize that their countries are colonies. Earlier, they plundered directly, but now the parasites have perfected and robbed indirectly, by selling their unsecured banknotes to their colonies up to their tomatoes in various funds of future generations and stabilization reserves! And the same China is well aware that one carpet-bombing of its densely populated area will lead to a complete catastrophe of its statehood, and therefore silently and for the time being retransmits the will of Washington.

Nikolay Kositsin:

The United States took over the entire world as a colonial power and sucked the blood of the entire planet, and after that they changed the meaning of other concepts in the public consciousness and in the colonies they do not even understand that their countries are colonies. Earlier, they plundered directly, but now the parasites have perfected and robbed indirectly, by selling their unsecured banknotes to their colonies up to their tomatoes in various funds of future generations and stabilization reserves! And the same China is well aware that one carpet-bombing of its densely populated area will lead to a complete catastrophe of its statehood, and therefore silently and for the time being retransmits the will of Washington.

If the American government does what it does, it makes sense for the American people, even I think that every truly patriotic government should do so. What is the point of the actions of the Japanese or Chinese government for its people in lowering the exchange rate of their currencies?

Dmitry Fedoseev:
If the American government does what it does, it makes sense to the American people. What is the point in the actions of the Japanese or Chinese government for its people in lowering the exchange rate of their currencies?
The exchange rate is controlled by the central bank -- which doesn't report to the government

Dmitry Fedoseev:
If the American government does what it does, it makes sense to the American people. What is the point of the actions of the Japanese or Chinese government for its people in lowering the exchange rate of their currencies?

I explained it to you above.

Both Japan and especially China are export-oriented economies. For them, a strong national currency is killing their own exports.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Does anyone understand this nonsense about the usefulness of the falling rouble for the Russian economy (some kind of competitiveness of goods)? Explain, please. What is the benefit? It turns out that it makes no sense for the average citizen to save and people are forced to work non-stop, that's all the benefit. What else is there? Why doesn't the American government see the benefit of lowering the dollar?

Then there is a horror story about abolishing money with an example of prison rations and the culminating clip of Vasya Lozhkin.

It's good for exports, but bad for imports

it's not that delusional.

Дмитрий:

I explained it to you above.

Both Japan and especially China are export-oriented economies. For them a strong national currency is killing their own exports.

Cleverly twisted, but in essence? In essence it turns out they are world slaves. If they stop being slaves then naturally their economy collapses, who will feed the rebellious slaves.

Dmitry Fedoseev:
Cleverly twisted, but in essence? In essence it turns out they are the world's slaves. If they stop being slaves then naturally their economy collapses, who will feed the rebellious slaves.
Why slaves? What is the logic - if a country works for export, then it is a "slave"?

Alexandr Bryzgalov:

it is good for exports but bad for imports

that's not such a delusion.
Take the average person. How much does he export? What about imports? Imports account for about 70-80% of everyone's life.

Dmitry Fedoseev:
If the U.S. government does what it does, it makes sense to the American people-even I think every truly patriotic government should do the same. What is the point of the Japanese or Chinese government acting for its people in lowering the exchange rate of their currencies?

goods are about the same on average, but by reducing the value of the producer country's currency, the value of the good in the buyer's currency is reduced.

It is difficult for governments to lower the price of all goods at once, and they simply lower the value of their currency to do so.

By doing this, they increase interest in the cheaper product.

What is the point of this for the producing country, to increase turnover, and with more turnover, more duties.

Дмитрий:
Why slaves? What is the logic - if a country works for export, it is a "slave"?
In that they are paid in the national currency, which is constantly being lowered.
Reason: