Interesting and Humour - page 2949

Denis Sartakov:
The outlines resemble some kind of country....
Alexandr Murzin:

There's a US flag behind it, too. What is that about? The collapse of the USD?

It's finally here for the Americans.

Paranoia... Comrade Stalin suffered from it too.

Denis Sartakov:
the outline resembles some kind of country....
Australia-Italy United Kingdom

Dmitry Fedoseev:
Australia-Italy United Kingdom

no, if you draw a line through the points: t.stalin's right eye - the right edge of t.stalin's lip,

you get the ural mountains. on top there's a small depression, that's the obskaya bay...

it is strange, what happened to the far east?

Denis Sartakov:

strange thing is, where did the far east go?

China...

Yuriy Asaulenko:

I visited the other day too. Different songs are sung there, different articles are written. And the grass seems to be greener. :)

I even stole one software at ....... С#.

And I witnessed a discussion about broken software ) For there's civilization and pluralism there and we have a ghetto!

Alexander Voronkov:
That's April 1st

At Moscow's Arbatskaya station the plaster collapsed and Stalin looked out from under it.

This is no joke, by the way.

I don't think it's true that you can plaster on burnt brick without a grid, and then only a thin layer. But it's nonsense to plaster on polished marble without a mesh, at least.

Alexey Volchanskiy:
I witnessed a discussion of broken software ) For they have civilization and pluralism there and we have a ghetto!

The Zhiguli for export was also a slightly different car. :)

Just don't publish my collection of essays. They'll take away my accreditation. :)

Server Muradasilov:

I do not think that this is true, plaster without a grid can still be applied to burnt brick, and even a thin layer. And here on the polished marble, and even without a grid - nonsense at least

The artwork will be irrevocably lost. But just rinse it off, and all is well.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
That way the work would be irrevocably lost. But this way, you flush it and you're good to go.
You're the fool.

Знаете ли вы, что означают эти наклейки на фруктах?
Знаете ли вы, что означают эти наклейки на фруктах?
  • fishki.net
Уверены, что вы хоть раз в жизни замечали наклейки на бананах. Но вы когда-нибудь задавались вопросом, что же они означают? Если на них 4-значный код, который начинается номерами 3 или 4, то это означает, что продукт был выращен по принципу интенсивного сельского хозяйства, что также подразумевает использование удобрений и пестицидов. Если...
Reason: