Interesting and Humour - page 2754

Skype seems to have come alive.
Karputov Vladimir:
Skype seems to be alive.
Lenin is more alive than Skype. The Microsoft bastards are ruining everything they can get their hands on :(



Alexandr Bryzgalov:

yeah yeah yeah)))

yah! yah!

what's that? ...something to discuss, slumdog millionaires...

У Києві загинули двоє хлопців. Хотіли зробити селфі на потязі
У Києві загинули двоє хлопців. Хотіли зробити селфі на потязі
  • kiev.pravda.com.ua
У столиці внаслідок удару струмом загинули двоє молодих киян. Нещасні випадки сталися, коли хлопці залізли на дахи потягів для селфі.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCDIuZUfETc#t=148

Building a rope bridge with flying machines
Building a rope bridge with flying machines
  • 2015.09.18
  • www.youtube.com
Building a rope bridge with flying machines in the ETH Zurich Flying Machine Arena. The video shows quadrocopters autonomously assembling a rope bridge. This...
Karputov Vladimir:
What did you call?
Alexandr Bryzgalov:
Called what?

I don't remember anymore. It must have been a long time ago.

Karputov Vladimir:

I don't remember anymore. It must have been a long time ago.

Yeah, I see, on Monday.