Interesting and Humour - page 2753

there must be whole neighbourhoods somewhere )

Kuku - Au, the title is a laugh, no less ;)
«Куку-Ау»: В Новосибирске разработали альтернативу WhatsApp и Viber
«Куку-Ау»: В Новосибирске разработали альтернативу WhatsApp и Viber
  • lifenews.ru
Новосибирские программисты 19 сентября презентовали свою новую инновационную разработку в день открытых дверей в местном Технопарке. Речь идет о новом мобильном приложении с залихватским названием «Куку-Ау», которое имеет все шансы составить конкуренцию таким популярным во всем мире мессенджерам, как Поставив цель создать альтернативу западным...

Notice - if you zoom out the view - the girl is retouched completely, zoom in - just the face...=)

Vladimir Belev:
Notice - if you zoom out the view - the girl is completely obscured, zoom in - only her face...=)
Yeah, and if you pull away, it disappears and the time of year changes in general )

I thought I just lost the connection and just turned off Skype)

http://tass.ru/ekonomika/2277587

В работе сервиса Skype наблюдаются сбои по всему миру
В работе сервиса Skype наблюдаются сбои по всему миру
  • tass.ru
ЛОС-АДЖЕЛЕС, 21 сентября. /ТАСС/. В работе Skype по всему миру наблюдаются сбои. Как сообщили представители сервиса, основная проблема заключается в том, что статусы пользователей автоматически переключаются в режим "не в...

Alexandr Bryzgalov:
Yeah, and if you move away, it disappears and the time of year changes altogether.)
And then you can't go back to summer, where it is. )))

Anatoli Kazharski:
And then it's no longer possible to go back to the summer where she is. )))

yes yes yes )))

Only from far away on the opposite side of the ring. )

I had to follow the link again )))

Alexandr Bryzgalov:

yes yes yes )))

only from far away on the opposite side of the ring. )

I had to follow the link again ))))

https://www.google.com/maps/@40.3402511,-3.7180413,3a,15y,4.08h,84.45t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1soDPERK4kUnD8nyrkK9zWBw!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?hl=it-IT

Reason: