Interesting and Humour - page 2759

Yury Reshetov:
It's only in Siberia you can't find anyone within a few yards. But in China they're teeming.
I don't see anyone in China, for instance.)

Alexandr Bryzgalov:
I don't see anyone in China, for example.)
Can you even see China? )))

Anatoli Kazharski:
Can you even see China? )))
That's what I say China is big and there are a lot of Chinese but you can't see either of them.)

Alexandr Bryzgalov:
So I say China is big and there are a lot of Chinese, but you can't see either of them).
Asked a veterinarian I know. He advised to rinse his eyes with Polish apple compote in such cases.

Alexandr Bryzgalov:
That's what I'm saying China is big and there are a lot of Chinese, but you can't see either of them.)
Is there a China on the scale of the universe? Maybe on the scale of the universe there is NOTHING at all? And we ourselves and everything we observe is just a visualisation of its thoughts in its own infinite mind. ))

We are there.

You can't see the gopher either, but he is there.

Yury Reshetov:
I asked a veterinarian I know. He advised to rinse his eyes with Polish apple compote in such cases.
Ahh, that's what it says on the fence, you know what it says.)

Anatoli Kazharski:
Is there a China on the scale of the universe? Maybe on the scale of the universe there is NOTHING at all? And we ourselves and everything we observe is just a visualisation of her thoughts in her own infinite mind. ))
I read somewhere a quite scientific hypothesis suggesting just such a consequence: the Boltzmannian brain. It is true that Wiki does not describe the phenomenon in exactly that sense.

Vasiliy Sokolov:
I read somewhere a quite scientific hypothesis suggesting just such a consequence: the Boltzmannian brain. It is true that the Wiki does not describe the phenomenon in exactly that sense.
I think that speculation about an infinite universe is suitable only for entertainment, but is totally unpromising with respect to proofs of how it is actually arranged. After all, it can be not just infinite, but infinitely varied throughout its infinite space. ;)))

Anatoli Kazharski:
I think thinking about an infinite universe is only suitable for entertainment, but totally unpromising regarding proof of how it actually works. After all, it can be not just infinite, but infinitely varied throughout its infinite space. ;)))

It's simple, there's nothing there and that's it.)

Some people don't know that the Earth is round and they live.)

You don't have to know how to live.)

ZS: but thinking about the size of the universe and how it's structured is, yes, entertaining )

Reason: