IP got banned after I turned off VPN

I noticed I'd left my VPN turned on from when I was watching some shows not available in my country over the weekend. 

When I turned it off, MQL.com banned my IP. Now I can only access via the VPN. That's the reverse of what usually happens right?

What can I do to correct this?

If you are on dynamic IP address (and if it is false IP ban) so use the following way:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

403 Error

MrGrey, 2014.09.23 10:14

To get a new IP address instantly you may also power cycle your router, i.e. switch it off, wait 5 seconds and switch it on again. 

Sergey Golubev #: If you are on dynamic IP address (and if it is false IP ban) so use the following way:
I have a static ip. 

Is service desk my next port of call? 

Shi Jun Ng #:
I have a static ip. 

Is service desk my next port of call? 
I know that the only way (in case of IP ban) is the change IP.
If you are having "IP ban" so you are not able to make a post on this forum.
And if you are posting here with your IP so it means that you do not have IP ban.

Kua Nelly: I noticed I'd left my VPN turned on from when I was watching some shows not available in my country over the weekend. When I turned it off, MQL.com banned my IP. Now I can only access via the VPN. That's the reverse of what usually happens right? What can I do to correct this?

Check your profile's security settings for "Binding to IP address" options. It may be the cause of the auto-ban.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

two factor authentication

Fernando Carreiro, 2023.06.06 17:25

That has already been implemented a long time ago. Go to your profile security settings and review the options in the section "Binding to IP address".

Reason: