Interesting and Humour - page 2125

[Deleted]
1
[Deleted]

Cambodian music band

Khmer Original Song - Terk Pnek Knong Kjol


newdigital:

The secret of Grebennikov's platform revealed

It's a very interesting topic. I'll be watching, but...

Watching videos directly from youtube is a frustration for me personally. I use it myself and recommend to everyone: freemake video downloader

moskitman:

It's a very interesting topic. I'll be watching, but...

Watching videos directly from youtube is a frustration for me personally. I use it myself and I recommend it to everyone: freemake video downloader

there is a version

link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fe9iryFk--A

add ss after the www. http://www.ssyoutube.com/watch?v=fe9iryFk--A

from there direct download links (supported sites below)

Медведь сорвал съемки
Медведь сорвал съемки
  • www.youtube.com
100 литров апельсиновой мякоти, надувной шар Зорб и дрессированный медведь... Казалось бы, что могло пойти не так? Все!

Good night



Silent:

there is this option

link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fe9iryFk--A

add ss after www. http://www.ssyoutube.com/watch?v=fe9iryFk--A

from there direct download links (supported sites below)

And I paid attention to the fact that my favourite program loads the "last mile" (DSL modem <-> ISP) by 100%, i.e. it downloads the video file at the highest possible speed (similar to torrent). This way the video arrives in a few times less time than the playback time.
I don't know if a simple download can "beat" this advantage.