Interesting and Humour - page 190

Mischek:

In fact, the resource is registered to a private person in Russia, although it is not a media outlet.

Judging by your post, I am too lazy to explain everything.

I do not have to explain much, I am well-versed in the economics of ROZ (sawdust, kickbacks, skids).

To be honest, I have thought about what to replace it with, but I have not found a solution in our reality.

Urain:

I don't have to explain much, I'm into the economics of ROS (sawing, rolling back, skidding).

And frankly, I have been thinking about what to replace it with, but I haven't found a solution in our reality.

Saakashvili found a solution, although their reality (not a slight corruption) was at least comparable to ours.

Urain:

But I haven't heard any ideas on how to replace it. Where is the idea of a fair distribution, with 80% going to the person who did the work (rather than the middleman like now). Just don't make slogans about fighting corruption. Corruption has existed as long as the government has existed. And in the U.S., too, it exists. But it works for them. But it does not work for us. Why not?

Hello there. I saw an American movie once. I don't remember what it was about. What I remember, in particular, is that in their kitsch, the ZKs said a prayer before they ate: "God bless America!" That's the answer to why. Patriotism. As for the idea of what to replace it with, I think the question is self-regulating. About corruption, the answer is obvious, but so black and scary that everyone averts their eyes. We need to lift the moratorium, and just enforce the law. In my opinion.

Beware of profanity (a little)

Mischek:

Beware of profanity (a little)

Yes, indeed. I'm sorry, it's a pain in the ass.

sumkin75:
Yes, indeed. I'm sorry, it's a problem.
I'm not quite sure what's wrong?

Mathemat:
Saakashvili found a solution, although their reality (not weak corruption) was at least comparable to ours.

By the way, Saakashvili's speaker, Durjanadze, also raises accusations of authoritarianism.

The only way to change the police (to break the resistance of the bureaucrats) was through authoritarian rule.

He simply fired the entire police force and recruited new people who had not yet served, and invited imported policemen to train them.

(But the scale is different, little Georgia with its 4 million people, and Russia with 150 million, here for trainers alone the whole world would have to contribute).

With the unemployment rate there, police salaries were manna from heaven, so the new (hungry) ones are hanging on to these salaries.

But here you can't limit matters to the police alone, we have rotten courts and a prosecutor's office. In short the entire vertical of power.

There is only one thing left, to invite Europeans and Americans to all civil service jobs, and give our newcomers to be their interns, after a year or two, they will be able to work with their own employees.

Sumkin75:
Hello. I saw an American movie once. I don't remember what it was about. I remember, in particular, that at their kitschy ZKs used to say a prayer before they ate: "God bless America!" That's the answer to why. Patriotism. As for the idea of what to replace it with, I think the question is self-regulating. About corruption, the answer is obvious, but so black and scary that everyone averts their eyes. We need to lift the moratorium, and just enforce the law. In my opinion.

Do not forget that the Americans consider themselves the top of the world, for them everywhere you jump down. So they have nothing to lose (at least citizenship), but ours have nothing to lose, no matter where they jump, the main thing is to reach the top.

MetaDriver:

Bolkonsky, how do you manage to write programs that work? There is almost no logic,

Excuse me, my dear, but I read your post and wondered how anyone can write any programs at all. Not just no logic, but virtually no thought. And no surnames, please, my name is Andrei.

it's on (