Interesting and Humour - page 1372

[Deleted]
Mischek:


Today marks exactly 40 years since the film's release


Yes, the film is beautiful. And the music was written by Mikael Tariverdiev, just a wonderful composer.
Mischek:

...

Today marks exactly 40 years since the release of the film

I was watching How Stirlitz got a chess partner and other secrets of the movie, but I didn't notice about the 40 years... how it flew by :)
[Deleted]
Mischek:

Stirlitz vs Gangnam

Totally agree with him.))))

And we're not the only ones with roads like this ...


newdigital:

And we're not the only ones with roads like this ...

Only a Vityaz all-terrain vehicle can drive safely on such roads. ))
tol64:
Only a Vityaz all-terrain vehicle can be driven safely on such roads. ))
Vityaz who? ))
Urain:
Vitya who? ))
Vitya is a Yaz.
Urain:
Vitya who? ))
MetaDriver:
Vitya the Yaz.
Yes. That's exactly the video I was watching the other day. Nice car. ))