Mischek:

(Have you prepared the questions? )

i_logic:

for those in the know)

what about you?

Nein.

sanyooooook:

(Have you prepared the questions? )

Maybe you should ask him about it yourself, because, God forbid, they should treat your child

I remember I kept losing weight... I didn't... I couldn't do it. Then I joined a gym, I worked out for 5 years and I was fine.

Mischek:
I do not go to Izhevsk to look after my child, I have a pediatrician near me. maybe you should ask him yourself, God forbid, they should treat your child.

I solved the problem of low wages by resigning.

If your employer doesn't respect you, then fuck that employer.

I don't go to Izhevsk to treat my child, I have a paediatrician nearby.

ZS: Ask a normal question. You are the first to come up with questions, but when you ask them, San'ka comes first, so let's do it on our own.

sanyooooook:

If anything, I do not go to Izhevsk to treat my child, I have a pediatrician closer.

ZS: Ask a normal question. You're the first to ask a question, and as soon as you ask it, go ahead Sanka, no, let's do it on our own.

Well, how much decided?

At least 30000? At least "dirty".

You're good that you didn't go near a pediatrician, but a pediatrician doesn't treat anything serious. And if something serious has to be treated, then you have to go to Moscow, as there is less and less medicine closer to Moscow.

sanyooooook:

There is a nuance here: you will solve the problem if there is someone who is willing to pay you more than your employer. If there is none, you can increase your pay by negotiating with your employer rather than by demarche.

And my TV channel Rossiya 24 is glitchy and P*tin's words are 2 or 3 seconds delayed from the video ... first he says something and then 2 or 3 seconds later I hear the sound ... sometimes it's funny ...

Contender:

So how much did you decide?

Do you get at least 30,000? At least "dirty".

You did well not to go to a paediatrician, but a paediatrician does not treat anything serious. And if you have to treat something serious, you have to go to Moscow, because there are fewer and fewer doctors near Moscow.

As you can see, I don't complain about the government, it prevents me from earning a living.)

No matter how I looked, he was always around.)

If something serious happens, they will send me to the RKB, I will pay what they ask for and they will cure me, but I will not go to hungry doctors for treatment.

Free doctors are just like free programmers, they work just as cheap and of good quality)

Mischek:
Maybe you should ask him about it yourself, because if God forbid, they should treat your child.

He asked. He didn't ask about that, but he did:

An Izhevsk resident asks: I pay taxes, where are my roads?

A clarifying question about the crumbling roads for the APEC summit. "There are other places of disadvantage," Putin says philosophically. For example, there are signals about the Chita-Khabarovsk highway, we'll see if I can make it through this time, but maybe I can make it by helicopter.
Reason: