Has anyone created a net advisor that is good and does not leak? - page 5

Alexey Volchanskiy:

My speed is only one of the entry signals. The second is the position of the price in the channel. And with speed it's simple, first you need to smooth out the quotes, then watch the slope of the curve. If you work with bars, you can use the same muwings.

I work on seconds samples, use my filters and resampling to go wider time range.

Some doubts. If speed is used as one of the signals, it would seem that the signal should also be fast(not lagging). And if velocity is defined by muving, then lag cannot be avoided. IMHO.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

My speed is only one of the entry signals. The second is the position of the price in the channel. And with speed it's simple, first you need to smooth out the quotes, then watch the slope of the curve. If you work with bars, you can use the same muwings.

I work on seconds samples, use my filters and resampling to go wider time range.

I don't get it... I don't get it at all) I made up a "channel" that is tops of candlesticks... but the speed of a backward movement would probably need a filter. I gave you the code before but it didn't work for you

Files:

ivan12347777:

It's not that simple...I don't understand anything) I thought of a "channel" that is tops of candles...but the speed of a backward movement would probably be a filter. I gave you the code before but it didn't work for you

Do you have automatic or manual trading in your screenshot? And, if it is not a secret, what timeframe?

khorosh:
I am not a programmer and I am just writing what I think.

This is how the EA looks like in a good period of time... I can give it to you in the H1 tester... but do not complain about the quality of writing, I'm not a programmer, I just write what I think.

Files:

ivan12347777:

the advisor looks like this in a good period...on the tester tf H1

Nice! It looks like a grail. Catching extrema after a breakdown of the average value of a candle's range by a change of the sign of velocity?

khorosh:
That's great! Looks like a grail. Catching extrema after the breakdown of the average value of the candle's range by the change of speed sign?

there is no speed there and it's not a grail yet... there order opening time 40th minute 50th minute...it is not finished...unfortunately I did not catch a stable return movement...I did not catch the speed...I am looking for options to filter the signal... please if you want I'll give it to you... maybe you'll come up with something

ivan12347777:

I can give it to you in the H1 tester. Just don't complain about the quality of writing, I'm not a programmer, I just write what I think.

I'd like to ask you to insert images as images and not as links, because it annoys me when I press the back button, close the tab and then look for windows again.

If I press the back button, I will close the tab and go back to search for an EA.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Please - do not insert images as links, but as images, because it is annoying - instead of the button back pressed to close the tab, then again to look for a branch.

If you do not know how to use them, do not try them.

I will send it in a private message because I get banned here "decompile code" I will draw his lips now)))))

ivan12347777:

there is no speed there and it's not a grail yet... there order opening time 40th minute 50th minute...it is not finished...unfortunately I did not catch a stable return movement...I did not catch the speed...I am looking for options to filter the signal... please if you want I'll give it to you... maybe you can come up with something

Okay, send it over. We'll work together and see if we can improve it.

khorosh:
Okay, send it in. We can work together to see if we can improve it.

Wait for the lips to be drawn because I've got a lot of extra gadgets.

Reason: