Interesting and Humour - page 114

joo:

And the man will graze in the pastures, nibbling on the grass...

I don't want to (((

Mischek:
I don't want to (((
Pick my version of the event! Fishing for cannibal pike :)

Mischek:
I don't want to (((

Why not? It's very pleasant, no thoughts, no worries. A full stomach, a satisfied desire to reproduce, bliss. Isn't that what every living thing strives for? And if you're going to feel it, what does it matter if it's real or virtual? - The main thing is that you will be fed, satisfied and have as many females as you want.

And so many pike on the rod that you wouldn't dream of...

joo:

Why not? It's very pleasant, no thoughts, no worries. A full stomach, a satisfied desire to reproduce, bliss. That's what every living thing strives for, isn't it? And if you're going to feel it, what does it matter if it's real or virtual? - The main thing is that you'll be fed, satisfied and have as many females as you want.

And more pike on the rod than you've ever dreamed of...

Tierra's many strengths are embodied in the powerful Java-based system Archis: An Extendable Platform for Artificial Life Simulation(http://www.generalnegentropics.com/archis), freely available in source code, which also simulates the interaction of computer programs. It is implemented in an open and flexible server architecture, scalable to 64-bit clusters, and allows for scalable functionality through plug-ins. Its author, Adam Iereimenko, contrived, for example, to debug and improve Archis by evolution, using its own drafts, and achieved interesting results. Some bugs in Archis, for instance, led to uncontrollable and inexhaustible sources of energy and food in the models, and it turned out that, with those sources, virtually any ecosystem very quickly became a homogeneous mass of virtual beings with the same characteristics, uniformly filling all available space (similarity with the nanotechnology concept of 'grey goo')5. In other words, in a society of real abundance, development becomes impossible at all.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/4956/page67

Smoking the manual

It seems to me that in the near future, progress will be somewhat different. In addition to the improvement of algorithms and hardware themselves, the improvement of homo sapiens will begin.

The possibility to overclock brains without any harm to the organism, increase memory, etc.

Другими словами, в обществе реального изобилия развитие вообще становится невозможным.

Right

You know, you're right about something. I'm an addict. I've only been sleeping two or three hours a day for over two years now. And I'm getting to the limit of my satiety. And alcohol and thrills and women aren't working anymore. I've tried super extreme sensations - ....

Sometimes I want to get high... But that would be too easy. For the devil... Dick* him, not my soul. More importantly, it would be too easy for me. But as a Kyrgyz Komsomol member, I'm not used to taking the easy way out. So, fuck you, enemies. Suck my... my dirty boot. :)

You won't.

joo:

You know what you're right about. I'm an addict. I've only been sleeping 2 or 3 hours a day for over 2 years now. And I'm getting to the limit of my satiety. And alcohol and thrills and women aren't working anymore. I've tried super extreme sensations - ....

Sometimes I want to get high... But that would be too easy. For the devil... Dick* him, not my soul. More importantly, it would be too easy for me. But as a Kyrgyz Komsomol member, I'm not used to taking the easy way out. So, fuck you, enemies. Suck my... my dirty boot. :)

Not gonna happen.

Take it easy. It's okay. Your eyelids are getting heavy...

Mischek:
Easy now. It's OK. Your eyelids are getting heavy ...

Thanks, brother, but I'm doing fine. And don't you dare think otherwise. Let's plan a trip to Finland for trout and villagers.

It'll be more conducive. For body and soul, for yours and mine.

joo:

Thanks, brother, but I'm doing fine. And don't you dare think otherwise. Let's plan a trip to Finland for trout and seltas.

It would be more favourable. For your soul and body, for yours and mine.

DC called everyone to Cheboksary, to his base for pike. The hot spots for pike are in May, after spawning, or at the end of October, the busy season before winter.

If something may be converted from talk to action, then this proposal is more likely. And it is more convenient for everyone to go and there is no need to bother with visas and passports.