Interesting and Humour - page 111

Mischek:
make it good.
(All right!) )) Who had a breeze ride? Mister?))
FAQ:
It's almost complete feeling of flight! And the place is paradise!

Any kind of board :) Riding on a snowboard on the virgin soil is an indescribable sensation.

__________________

And the nearest windsurfer's stronghold is a hundred kilometres from me. And there's a lot of pike there, but the villagers are better to take their own :)

Towards a genetic algorithm

http://megaswf.com/serve/1031310/

I have so far - Generation: 6 Max Score: 585.2

Snaf:

Towards a genetic algorithm

http://megaswf.com/serve/1031310/

I have so far - Generation: 6 Max Score: 585.2

:) Nice snopes with vertical take-off generates.

ZS Generation: 6 Max Score: 576.5

tol64:
Cool! )) Who had a breeze ride? Mister?))
Nah (( But I want to.
Mischek:

Shaitan-arba 80 level :)
Urain:
Shaitan arba 80 level :)
Well hang in there :)
TheXpert:
Hang in there :)
621.8 seems to be the limit