How to get refund for indicator bought from MQL5.com which is not working and I have sent multiple requests to the seller to sort it out and yet no replies whatsoever?

Hello,

I have bought many indicators from MQL5.com but I have two indicators bought from two sellers which are not working and have sent multiple requests to sort out the issue with zero reply. What can i do to resolve the issue?

jmhuang:

Hello,

I have bought many indicators from MQL5.com but I have two indicators bought from two sellers which are not working and have sent multiple requests to sort out the issue with zero reply. What can i do to resolve the issue?

What do you mean that they are not working?

If this concerns indicators, how can they not work?

If they work from everyone else and not for you, then its something wrong at your end.

Try to ask for help from the authors/sellers and/or post your problem in the comments section and discuss your issue with other users of these indicators.

There is no refund option for Market purchases.

https://www.mql5.com/en/market/rules

Are you talking about the one you gave a review for:

HUGELY OVERRATED - too many false signals mixed with correct signals. Imagine getting a big arrow and then a collapse in price in the next candle! 

It appears to me that this product is working fine...

jmhuang:

which are not working

Claims of general type, such as "It does not work", "The program is not working properly," etc., shall not be considered.

Hello,

I have bought an EA and the seller have done something that I can't use the EA no more, I also contacted seller he did not respond me. 

The EA named <...> and the seller name <...>.

Thanks.

Eleni Anna Branou:

What do you mean that they are not working?

If this concerns indicators, how can they not work?

If they work from everyone else and not for you, then its something wrong at your end.

Try to ask for help from the authors/sellers and/or post your problem in the comments section and discuss your issue with other users of these indicators.

There is no refund option for Market purchases.

https://www.mql5.com/en/market/rules

these two attachments comprising <Deleted> do not work and the authors do not respond to my request to rectify the non working indicators. i am not asking for refund but at least replacement indicators. It is unfair to consumers when sellers sell defective products and do not respond.

<ex4 files deleted>

jmhuang:

these two attachments comprising <Deleted> do not work and the authors do not respond to my request to rectify the non working indicators. i am not asking for refund but at least replacement indicators. It is unfair to consumers when sellers sell defective products and do not respond.

The Market works according to the rules https://www.mql5.com/en/market/rules
It means: if it is written in the rules about replacement of the indicators so - yes, if not so - not.
And this is my suggestion related to the situation: post #1

Rules of Using the Market Service
Rules of Using the Market Service
  • www.mql5.com
The Market section of mql5.com is a service for safe purchasing and selling of programs written in the MQL5/MQL4 language, hereinafter referred to as Products. The "Market" service is available for use only to mql5.com registered Users aged 18 and older, who accepted and agreed to be bound by the terms and conditions of the Market Terms of Use...
Reason: