Interesting and Humour - page 1003

moskitman:
Got it. The camera is also 24Hz.
And the picture on 23 and 25 will not match what the eye sees

Yeah, I get it.

And there's a thunderstorm in Italy . Good report by Adagamov.

// Better yet, a lens for over a hundred thousand quid )) Reuters probably has a lens security guard standing right next to it )

Mischek:

And there's a thunderstorm in Italy . Good report by Adagamov.

// Better yet, a lens for over a hundred thousand quid )) Reuters probably has a lens security guard standing right next to it )

Just another show. Neither more nor less. Imams and Lum are not that PIeasy for some reason.

moskitman:
Another show. No more, no less. Imams and Lums don't do this kind of PR for some reason.
Someone must be in the way, probably the enemy, the state department and the Martians.

Advertising for a Belgian bus company

Great party . It's a lot of fun. It must be.

We used to get punched in the neck for one hand.

Once the officer on duty in a company was killed right in front of my eyes, I was three meters away from the bedside table in the washroom.

Special communications from the job came and do not go to lunch, I must hand over the machine guns, all the orderlies in the dining room, on the bedside table on duty (the keys to the armoury at the duty officer).

The driver jokingly reloaded, took aim from one meter in the face and blew it away.

The petty officer did not let the hole on the wall to putty. They only painted it. You stand on the bedside table, no officers, put your hands in your pockets, put your head back and mope. And now my head was sinking into the hole. Sleep was like a lightning bolt.

So they're all sober, the Koran forbids them to drink. (Well, at the most, they were "puffed up"...)
Can you imagine what they would do when they were drunk?

moskitman:
They're still sober, the Koran forbids them to drink. (Well, at the most, they're "puffed"...)
Can you imagine what they'd do when they were drunk?

I don't even want to.

What's the fun in that? It's wild.