Interesting and Humour - page 4636

friends !

1. have wi-fi internet, good signal, can be received all over the flat

2. I havePhilips 32PHS4001/12 andSony KDL32RD433 TVs which do not have a wi-fi adapter

3. I would like to have internet in my TV.iNeXT 4K2 Media Player was advised,

I want to sit in front of the TV and surf the Internet

my question is - what will it all look like? what do i connect?

The televisions and wi-fi transmitter are in different rooms.

Телевизор Philips 32PHS4001/12
Телевизор Philips 32PHS4001/12
  • reviews: 66
  • votes: 30
  • Oleksii
  • rozetka.com.ua
Телевизор Philips 32PHS4001/12 – купить на ➦ ROZETKA. ☎: (044) 537-02-22. Оперативная доставка ✈ Гарантия качества ☑ Лучшая цена $

Denis Sartakov:

I mean, I want to sit in front of the telly and surf the internet

better lying on the sofa ))))

Denis Sartakov:

3. I want to have Internet in my TV.iNeXT 4K2 Media Player was advised,

Googled it, to be honest it sucks, google "4pda iNeXT 4K2" is very old and very problematic in use

You got it a little too close to call time to make a purchase, all these things are bought in China, I do not know how parcels will walk now

I don't know if the parcel will go anywhere these days... The list is huge, I had a box like this behind my TV for about 4 years now and it has been showing all over the internet

Of budget (about 3000 rubles) and no problems with the operation of google Android TV Box s905 (s905 is the processor, now there are many modifications)

Specifications - Android 7+ and memory 2 or more, flash Well, 8GB is enough without problems, you can plug in any USB flash drive and expand, I have a 60GB SSD

The main thing is to find an interesting offer - the name of the device + 4pda - there are reviews and problems and firmware if you need to find

Denis Sartakov:

friends !

1. have wi-fi internet, good signal, can be received all over the flat

2. I havePhilips 32PHS4001/12 andSony KDL32RD433 TVs which do not have a wi-fi adapter

3. I would like to have internet in my TV.iNeXT 4K2 Media Player was advised,

I want to sit in front of the TV and surf the Internet

my question is - what will it all look like? what do i connect?

TV and wi-fi transmitter are in different rooms.

Get yourself a Malinka (raspberry pi) - there you will have a media centre and browsers, and play and try to program... With straight hands and good intentions, you can add a "smart home" to it.

As a bonus, the Wolfram Matematica is included, so you can do all sorts of tedious thinking there.

switched on: power to socket, HDMI to TV :-)

Maxim Kuznetsov:

Get yourself a Malinka (raspberry pi) - there you can have a media centre and browsers, and play and try to program... With a straight hand and good intentions, you can also build a "smart home".

You forgot to add "with plenty of time."

Even with a ready box on Android about a month will pass - find a browser which suits you for watching on TV, then IPTV will want to configure, then in the end will want to check the performance of the box on toys, and then joystick will want to connect, and it turns out that in Android joysticks seem to work, and you need an emulator of touchpad search for.... and it will take them a month to learn everything

And with Malinka it's the same, but it takes 3 times longer

Igor Makanu:

They forgot to add "with plenty of time".

Even with a ready Android box it will take about a month - find a browser suitable for watching on TV, then IPTV will want to configure, then at the end will want to test the performance of the box on toys, and then the joystick will want to connect, but it turns out that in Android joysticks seem to work, and you need to look for an emulator of touchpad touch.... and it will take a month to learn everything

With Malinka it's the same, but it takes 3 times longer.

It takes half an hour with Malinka :-)

1. unzip

2. roll the image onto the SD card

3. insert SD, put Raspberry in the casing

4. turn on

For those who are too lazy, there is this: https://thepihut.com/collections/raspberry-pi-kits-and-bundles/products/raspberry-pi-retro-gaming-bundle

Raspberry Pi 4 Model B Retro Gaming Bundle
Raspberry Pi 4 Model B Retro Gaming Bundle
  • thepihut.com
I purchased this for my 9 yr old son after deciding to home educate him. I've watched him use scratch and python so many times and been amazed by what he could do although knowing nothing about it myself. He...

Maxim Kuznetsov:

With malinka it's half an hour :-)

I was considering playmarket app compatibility

If so, the Android TV box is ready to use right out of the box, just plug into the socket and plug into the HDMI (AV plugs) of the TV

the launcher with installed software is usually intuitive, browser and KODIs ready to go)))

ZS: I don't want to Google it, but previously the Malinka was more expensive than the Android TV, due to the fact that the Malinka was sold as a separate card, and the housing, power supply, HDMI cable had to be purchased separately.

Igor Makanu:

I was looking at playmarket app compatibility

if so, the android tv box is ready to go right out of the box - just plug it in and plug it into the hdmi (AV tulip) tv

the launcher with installed software is usually intuitive, browser and KODIs ready to go)))

ZS: I don't want to Google it, but previously Malinka was more expensive than Android TV due to the fact that the Malinka was sold as a separate card, and the housing, power supply, HDMI cable should be bought separately.

I was looking at it from my point of view :-)

TV-Box is a thing in itself, as a rule on Android, and Malinka is a big designer with full-fledged Linux. The R and Python favourites are of course there too, and you can make it calculate quotes while you're not watching TV.

There are more applications, the imagination is less limited.

And the trick like Samsung did (when some televisions stopped working on command from the centre) is not possible there

Maxim Kuznetsov:

And the trick like Samsung did (when some televisions stopped working on command from the centre) is not possible there

these tricks are not possible on tv boxes either, on 4pd firmware is usually a wagonload of .... unless you're smart enough to use Xiaomi - those boxes are a freak - one step to the left, one step to the right = brick ))))

ZS: I the first week after buying a TV box 3 times, looking for something fast in the Antoup-populations.... I don't remember if I found it, as I wrote - 4 years behind the TV box is lying, now I don't even install anything - IPTV + YouTube + browser + torrent online, and a couple of strategy games to play at bedtime ))))

just in the mood, the lazy and overly young can skip the first part:

How young we were...

7 strange signs of someone who is smarter than everyone else around them

3. You use foul language
Obscene swearing is considered an indicator of low intelligence and a lack of education. But the theory that people resort to it when they lack a vocabulary is just that - a theory. Research shows that people who can afford to express themselves can not only come up with more insults but also generally have a bigger vocabulary than others.

Fluency in profanity is also related to fluency. The more words you generate in one category, the more you will come up with counterparts to them in another. Linguistic ability is one measure of intelligence, and it's not surprising that intelligent people know more profanity, even if they don't use it often. To know how and when to use these words correctly, you have to have a sufficient level of intelligence.

https://femmie.ru/7-stranny-h-priznakov-cheloveka-kotory-j-na-golovu-umnee-vseh-vokrug-281138

Reason: