To all those who wanted to, but were too shy to ask. - page 3

Alexander, can you suggest a system to control CCFp parameters directly on the chart?

by the way, don't forget that you can do more than just 8 indicator lines in MT5.

Let me think, the question suddenly took me by surprise.

As a reminder, a user interaction system and interactive parameter and display controls are welcome.

The control system is simply the external parameters on the chart that you think you will need to change as you work.
Your toolkit includes all the familiar controls - checkboxes, buttons, drop-down lists, input fields and so on - your imagination is free. :)
Draw and arrange what you need schematically.

Sergei (FigarO), help, I can't do it alone)

To make a virtual basket of orders, positions for manual trading, should support slows, goal: to work on netting 5yater just like on mt4, with lots of orders and positions. A very time consuming and interesting task, not everyone can do it.

storm:
To make a virtual basket of orders, positions for manual trading, should support slows, goal: to work on netting 5yater just like on mt4, with lots of orders and positions. A very time consuming and interesting task, not everyone can do it.

There is no point in wasting time for the sake of a dozen locker fans

storm:
To make a virtual basket of orders, positions for manual trading, should support slows, goal: to work on netting 5yaterka just like on mt4, with lots of orders and positions. A very time consuming and interesting task, not everyone can do it.

This already exists, in various guises, but the subject is not trading.

Mischek, what about when you trade several trading systems at the same time in the same account, do you have to write everything down in a notebook?

sergeev:

Alexander, can you suggest a system to control CCFp parameters directly on the chart?

I've been thinking for a long time, but I haven't managed to convince myself of the need for such a panel on a chart. In fact all parameters should be entered only once and as a rule they are not changed in the process, or not changed at all. The only thing that could be put on the panel, in light of

by the way, don't forget that you can do more than just 8 indicator lines in MT5.

But it seems to me it will be unnecessary because it will be unrequested, and it will occupy a place on the screen.

storm:
Mischek, well, what to do when you trade multiple trading systems at the same time in one account, in a notebook to write everything?

1. To take everything into account within the code of one EA

2. You will say - and I want to see each one separately

I will ask why.

And then it turns out that you are not trading multiple trading systems in one account at the same time, and most likely you are looking for, and if you do see step 1.

Reason: