Interesting and Humour - page 4202

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Yeah, there's weirdos like that.

He also puts neodymium on his head.

and communicates with rocks.

https://artemdragunov.livejournal.com/

I'm not talking about weirdos. You misunderstood me and have already joined their ranks. I'm talking about working with the psyche (or something like that with the mind). I'm not talking about summoning spirits and a tinfoil cap. I'm talking about trance states and what can be used to achieve them. Reading mantras and the sound of a gong during relaxation or meditation is not mystic, but vibrations (which are vibration in resonance with the body, in fact the meaning of mantras is not what is said, but in the sound of them) from them sometimes give some efinktov. Just the sound resonance can be transferred to visual resonance, the instrument being thought-images or real instruments in the form of mirrors.

ILNUR777:
I'm not talking about weirdos. You misunderstood me and already enrolled in their ranks. I'm talking about working with the psyche (or something like that-consciousness). I'm not talking about summoning spirits and a tinfoil cap. I'm talking about trance states and what can be used to achieve them. Reading mantras and the sound of a gong during relaxation or meditation is not mystic, but the vibrations (which is vibration in resonance with the body itself, in fact the meaning of mantras, not what is said, but the sound of them) they sometimes give some efinktov. Just the sound resonance can be transferred to visual resonance, the instrument being thought-images or real instruments in the form of mirrors.

Mantras are for concentrating, for example, on a sound so that you don't think about anything else, and a gong so that you can follow the beat and not focus on the internal dialogue, like a conditioned reflex.

I don't know about the vibrations, but it does change your state of mind, it's like cleaning a hoover - it makes your head lighter and easier to focus on something, no cluttering thoughts.

I didn't go any further, I'm scared not to come back :)

I didn't sign you up for anything )) just wrote about OS, he's practicing it and sees the future :)

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Mantras are for concentrating, for example, on a sound so that you don't think about anything else, and a gong so that you can follow the beat and not focus on the internal dialogue, like a conditioned reflex.

I don't know about the vibrations, but it does change your state of mind, it's like cleaning a hoover - it makes your head lighter and easier to focus on something, no cluttering thoughts.

I didn't sign you up for anything )) just writing about OS, he's practicing it and seeing the future :)

Mantras can also stop the internal dialogue. Simply by fixating on the repetition of mantras, the overall flow of one's own thoughts is shut down. You see, even your skeptical mind operates with IAB concepts and doesn't deny the effects, and you don't count yourself among the weirdos. But my attempts to understand with rational mind these or those effects - that's what you considered)))). OK, move on. It's not important. About the vibrations from the mantras I meant a kind of throaty chanting, which spreads throughout the body when you catch it resonating in the background of something. You can try it all kinds of ways. Although I guess so, their main purpose is IAB.

It is basically turning off, or rather reducing the activity of certain parts of the brain without the use of external devices. Accordingly, brain chemistry levels can be monitored in a certain way within certain limits.

ILNUR777:
Mantras can also stop the inner dialogue. Just by fixating your thoughts on the repetition of mantras, the overall flow of your own thoughts is shut down. You see, even your skeptical mind operates with concepts of TIA and does not deny the effects, you do not list yourself as a weirdo. But my attempts to understand with rational mind these or those effects - that's what you considered)))). OK, move on. It's not important. About the vibrations from the mantras I meant a kind of throaty chanting, which spreads throughout the body when you catch it resonating in the background of something. You can try it all kinds of ways. Although I guess so, their main purpose is IAB.

rationally, I have some explanations. as I am also into neural networks :)

in the brain, neuronal connections are constantly forming and fading, neurons work on the stimulus-response principle (output signal)

nothing prevents connections from looping, i.e. a signal can go through the same pattern many times, depending on the external stimulus or other connections

when this happens, a person constantly has the same thoughts spinning in his head, with different transitions from state to state, which can be called an internal dialogue

To stop it, it is enough to break some links, and impulses stop flowing through these chains, the dialogue stops. Through meditation this is exactly what happens.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

rationally, I have some explanations. as I am also fond of neural networks :)

in the brain, neuronal connections are constantly forming and fading, neurons work on the stimulus-response principle (output signal)

nothing prevents connections from looping, i.e. a signal can go through the same pattern many times, depending on the external stimulus or other connections

when this happens, a person constantly has the same thoughts spinning in his head, with different transitions from state to state, which can be called an internal dialogue

To stop it, it is enough to break some links, and impulses stop flowing through these chains, the dialogue stops. Through meditation, that's exactly what happens.

Regarding networks. That's the problem with modern networks. It takes more resources to sink deeper and deeper into a network and sinks sequentially, engaging more and more neurons, i.e. it is a dumbed-down, straightforward sequential pathway. The brain is (imho) capable of arriving at the same result in different ways. It is like those who can count numbers sequentially going through all stages of calculation in mind, and those who can bypass these consecutive stages (at least reduce them) and get the result earlier. So it's not that the speed of impulses between neurons is faster, but the chain is shorter. The phenomenon of lightning-fast decision making in a critical situation is probably from the same category. Artificial networks are fixated exactly on the speed of information processing and search for rational ways one way or another depends on the speed, maximum achieved is division of processes into streams. But they stopped there.

There are no criteria for selecting the quality of flow or so. Having understood how exactly the brain chooses this or that development chain in an emergency situation (it is not the minimum, so a simple search for the minimum length will not work) and why it is different in a calm state, having transferred it to temporal networks, they will reach an evolutionary new level with speeds prohibitive for the mind, and possibly surpass the human brain, since by flows and number of neurons there are already prospects for surpassing, it is the criterion of chain choice that is left for. Then we will become primitive for those machines, which we have created ourselves, and may evolve into digital ones in the limit.

And to continue that chain of myths about which spoke above - the deity who gave birth to the essence, is killed by this essence, which itself becomes a deity ))))))))

ILNUR777:
Regarding networks. That's the problem with modern networks. It takes more resources to sink deeper and deeper into a network and the sinking goes sequentially, engaging more and more neurons, i.e. a bluntly direct sequential path to the front end. The brain is (imho) capable of arriving at the same result in different ways. It is like those who can count numbers sequentially going through all stages of calculation in mind, and those who can bypass these consecutive stages (at least reduce them) and get the result earlier. So it is not that the speed of impulses between neurons is faster, but the chain is shorter. The phenomenon of lightning-fast decision making in a critical situation is probably from the same category. Artificial networks are fixated exactly on the speed of information processing and search for rational ways one way or another depends on the speed, maximum achieved is division of processes into streams. But they stopped there.

I am not sure about the result before, the average human reaction (response to the stimulus), as far as I remember, is 100-300 ms, and if the situation is complex, then years :)

Lightning solution from the same point - information is compressed by certain configurations of the NS by an autoencoder or, there, convolutional, and then it is very quickly transformed into an output signal (in terms of a person made the decision unconsciously, though it is not so, simply the decision has already been encapsulated, i.e. compressed before, and now it has simply unwrapped).

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

I am not sure about the result before, the average human reaction (response to the stimulus), as far as I remember, is 100-300 ms, and if the situation is complex, then years :)

Lightning decision is from the same point - information is compressed by certain configurations of the NS by the principle of an autoencoder or, there, convolutional, and then it is very quickly transformed into an output signal (from the point of view of the person it has made the decision unconsciously, though it is not so, simply the decision has already been encapsulated, i.e. compressed before and now it has simply unwrapped)

Anyway, the technology of lossless data compression is as much dependent on speed as chain length and network speed. These are quite similar points. So the problem of the choice of the rational way is as in the networks as in this case it is essentially the same. Because pre-encapsulation also takes time and its volume also depends on chain length.

ILNUR777:
Anyway, the technology of lossless data compression is as much dependent on speed as chain length and network speed. These are quite similar moments. So the problem of the choice of the rational way is as in the networks as in this case it is essentially the same. Because pre-encapsulation also takes time and its volume also depends on chain length.

the speed and frequency of the brain is actually very small compared to computers

another thing is that the network is distributed and there are many departments that have already accumulated some information in the course of life

and then it takes less work to assimilate new information because sometimes you just have to tweak some connections

and it takes a lifetime to learn, so compared to learning INN, it takes a very long time. you have to repeat it 8 times for something to be stored in the subcortex, preferably while doing any absurd movements so as to involve muscle and associative memory and so on and so forth :)

in short, pure neuronics.

ILNUR777 :
Непосредственно ОС и интересен. Хотя это минимум.

Approx. a third of a person’s life is spent in a dream, so simply ignoring 1/3 of a life would be really very wasteful

That's why he wrote that those who practice it should have existed at any time, since even by chance you can survive.

The dream practice was reliably known in ancient Egypt and in ancient Greece.

there is very little information, but there is something

for example, oracles used dreams for predictions

but they still took something before going to bed))))) to enhance the effect

this art was called "mantika"

Aristotle has some notes on this subject (see text Parva naturalia / Perὶ τῆς καθ̓ ὕπνον μαντικῆς )

at the same time it was probably the first attempt to analyze the phenomenon from a natural scientific point of view

mainly in antiquity, dreams were considered as divine visions for predictions

but in the east, dreams were also understood as part of the practice of meditation on the path to achieving nirvana

in particular in the mentioned Advaita Vedanta and in the Tibetan Bon tradition

there is evidence that dreams have been practiced since ancient times

for example, one gods from Greek mythology - Morpheus and Hypnos

they are the personification of the principle or effect of the dream

it is traditionally normal for the ancient Greeks to give personification to everything

such a legacy of animism in which, like the Indians, everything has a soul, not only forests, mountains, rivers, and even mental processes

dreams are also reflected in the Bible and are an important element of the myth (Joseph interprets dreams to the pharaoh)

in ancient Egypt there were specially trained priests who did something similar to the practice of OS

but then, of course, all this was arranged from a religious standpoint

some elements of this can be found in the story of the recently released Assassin Creed: Origins

but it was the ancient Egyptians who were probably the first to come up with thematic tasks for the sleeping

that is, the trained dreamer was assigned to perform some actions in a dream

it could be visiting certain places, talking with the dead, and the like.

today it is rather of historical interest, since there are already more modern approaches

Actually, I found out by accident. In my youth, when I used to have kemaril at work, but I had to look after the fawn))) the authorities could come. Such moments are characteristic of the exit, on the verge of falling asleep. On one such borderline state, they threw it out.

The alert state of mind is just very conducive to OS

can be spontaneously acquired on an airplane or on duty

and in general with any moderately exciting stimuli

synchrony with sleep phases is important

the OS is interested in the REM or REM phase

therefore, some methods of entering the OS use exactly this principle of phase rotation

by choosing the length of the cycle period for yourself, you can create signals that help awareness in a dream

even just interrupting and returning to sleep often helps a lot if done in the right phase

WBTB is a very good technique

there are other more sophisticated

I didn't even know about the OS back then. It became interesting, I searched on the Internet, found a similar experience of experiences in some people. When you try it yourself, it is easy to distinguish between those who know what they are talking about and who do not. It also became obvious how much fog was cast around this topic. Everyone embellishes with his theory, imposes the prism of his view. And to discuss these topics is not so interesting. Practitioners are complete, even adapt is already complete. Meanwhile, research has already been scientifically recorded more than one century ago. Nevertheless, people's interest has manifested itself only recently (more massively). However, as well as real scientific effects that have been known for a long time, but which are now fashionable to pass off as perpetual motion machines and theories.

There are applied studies of sleep and there are even commercial implementations of this in the form of gadgets.

but I didn’t use it and a regular push-button phone was enough for me

now there are still applications for smartphones that analyze the phase of sleep by fluctuations in the sleeping pillow

and give reality check signals at the right time (they still need a period of getting used to)

the battery eats decently

and my opinion is that in general it is not necessary

an interesting point is that in ancient Egypt the word sleep was the same root as the word wakefulness

(according to the Erman-Grapov dictionary "Wörterbuch der aegyptischen Sprache")

it seems to hint that the ancients understood dreams as part of reality or as an independent real world

about the alarm clock: usually it is enough just to adjust to your phase and "guess" the time 1.5-2 hours before normal awakening

In connection with these, it is interesting to discuss, as with someone with experience, the following points. only outputs were obtained in the process of awareness already in a dream.

It is customary now to call DILD in general, normal practice

and even if a dream does not have signs of full awareness, that is, at least brightness (lucidity), then this is also very good

a fully lucid dream is usually very brief

It was rarely possible to break away, so to speak, in direct ways, before falling into a dream.

Similarly... direct doesn't work for me...

in the rarest cases, something turned out to be on the verge of phantom sensations

Sometimes you become aware in one dream, then you wake up, and it turns out to be a dream within a dream. Reached up to three))).

Nested sleep, false awakening, it happens))))

the second gate according to Castaneda if I remember correctly

and people also report to the joint venture there, in general, they have horrors and nightmares

SP - not as rare as I used to think

which is interesting, the joint venture is often accompanied by plot inserts))))

often this is something furry and terrible (like hell yeah) that suffocates the sleeping

in fact, this is due to the peculiarities of psychosomatics, which the mind interprets in this way

there is still a rumble and vibration, but these are thickets when falling asleep

also often has a natural explanation - pressure changes

and if a pressure surge suddenly happens or tachycardia, then horrors are guaranteed

but it's also interesting

But there was a feeling that with a direct exit, the level is slightly different, something different as if you were already conscious while in a dream. But direct practices still took place rather spontaneously.

This is probably how it should be and they report that it feels somewhat different, something close to OBE (OBE)

I suspect that I had a spontaneous departure on an airplane several times and somewhere else

extremely crazy sensations, combined with a feeling of chthonic horror and universal tryndets, although it lasted literally less than a minute

in the process of exit, it is clearly felt that this is a completely different space with fundamentally different qualities

There was a desire to learn how to swing the body, starting with the hand, to separate it, after which the whole body. But it didn't work. Only spontaneously once separated everything except the head)))) the head is in the body and everything else is above the body. When you separate, there is a feeling that you are pulled back like cords, but this is overcome.

If we talk about the Rainbow, then my opinion is more of a hype than serious literature

but for some this is enough and works fine

but still rainbow topics are not sufficiently developed

as a rule, when fantomizing, people begin to over-visualize and this just spoils everything

sensations must be true and not self-hypnosis

Rainbow confused everyone (perhaps unconsciously), which is why now there is such distrust of direct methods

which are already difficult and even with this information noise it’s really bad

fortunately indirect mods also work would be the intention as they say

with straight lines it just doesn’t work for some people and nothing can be done about it

By the way, about harnesses, they also often report them, and even Monroe wrote about this and other astral sorcerers)))

so it's all normal

1-What would you advise to make a separation not before going to bed, but at any time, even during the day, how to directly separate the body. Maybe there are tricks or adaptations.

To get the ability to do this at any time, you need to be very prepared, almost a Buddha)))))

that is, a completely arbitrary exit, I think it is hardly achievable for an ordinary person

but you can improve the situation if you systematically do day-dreaming / induced sleep / non-separation of sleep and wakefulness

the most clever technique is to continue meditation in a dream

something can be gleaned from Tendzin Rinpoche ("Tibetan Yoga of Sleep and Dreams") if filtered

he teaches that meditation can be started in wakefulness and continued in OS

It seemed to me that the topic is very boring, but in fact it works

for example, I started a cyclic count when I fell asleep and found that I continued it when I woke up

by the way, the cyclical account is not as dull as it seems at first glance

it allows the processor of the mind to be occupied so that the mind does not do its usual "chitta-vritta"

in fact, the principle of chitta vritta nirodha (stopping the manifestations of the mind) is the ATS according to Castaneda, for example

if the mind constantly generates something, then there will be no progress

you can still read Maharishi's Transcendental Meditation, but there is a risk of getting stuck in "national specifics"

in fact, for this he is justly reproached and not only for this

in fact, you just need to take the best and discard the husk

repetition of a mantra looks delusional on the outside but binds the mind with some work

you can also try playing a simple puzzle game (like jewels) to keep your mind calculator busy

and at the same time continue to do meditation and introspection

a specific state is obtained in which the second level of VD can be detected)))))

well, in general, there is only one way to "separate" the body - yoga and meditation (except for mushrooms)

first you need the body not to disturb with its signals

and the body is constantly signaling and it constantly needs something

how beginner yogis joke: --- here I sat down in meditation .......... I am .......... it would be nice to eat .......

that is, biologically the body is so arranged that the mind is constantly in direct contact with it

many phenomena can be explained by the leading role of the body in psychosomatics

and it's very annoying

for the dissolution of the body and yoga asanas are intended

that is, the ancients did not just come up with these tricky exercises for fun

there is a good explanation from Agapkin (before he became a showman):

yoga deliberately takes you out of your comfort zone - and the body gradually gets used to it

lazy organism will resist

the nerves will signal to the brain: "hey you up there! are you completely stunned there?"

(however, there should be no pain! - only slight discomfort!)

and then when you return to your usual normal state, you get unreal cool comfort

therefore, shavasana is usually placed at the end of the cycle after "heavy" asanas

that is, after hard work, the body relaxes and enjoys

the buzz just from the fact that now you can not do these asanas again! )))))))

this creates the dissolution of the body, which fundamentally prevents separation

if there is no dissolution of the body, then one can not dream of any travel

that is why in yoga 80% gymnastics, 15% pranayama and only 5% meditation

and it also helps with health

2-a long time ago, when I didn’t know yet, I went out into the room and ran into a black human figure walking towards me, got scared. I lay down in the body, but the numbness did not allow me to make any movement and not make a sound, although I wanted to yell)))). Driven into the search, it turned out that often people have collisions with black silhouettes. I didn’t understand what it was, maybe there is an opinion (I didn’t come across it anymore).

Yes, there is such a phenomenon of "blacks" and in ancient times they were called demons and devils

the famous American science fiction writer Howard Lovecraft was largely inspired by just such images

he himself admitted in correspondence that his Nyarlathotep - a black man - a messenger of chaos - is a product of a dream

Donald Tyson points to Lovecraft's own confession:

"I woke up with a terrible headache and the image of a black man and immediately began to write to capture the atmosphere of horror"

it seems to me that this is often accompanied by SP (sleep paralysis) in which there may be other manifestations

including conversations with dead people for example

I personally did not have particularly striking phenomena of Nyarlathotep

but I know several people who were Nyarlototepa and I make the final conclusion that this is a systemic phenomenon

probably this is a reflection of some ancient archetype that pops up under certain conditions

in general, it is interesting to read Lovecraft, especially the Dream Cycle

as well as in terms of comparative mythology, because he largely retold ancient myths

but the most interesting thing, in my opinion, is immersion in Darkness / Dusk, this feeling is completely paradoxical

Lovecraft also has similar descriptions (Azathoth, Yog-Sothoth, and other Ancient Great Old Ones)

these "Ancient" gods are obviously ancient archetypes

just as the Greeks and Egyptians are the personifications of natural forces and metaphysical principles

some of Lovecraft's texts can even be considered a poetic instruction for action

so the amorphous substance of the Darkness into which you can literally immerse yourself creates wild paradoxes

there is no time and space and all identities are merged into one

there age and gender lose all meaning

some great power is felt there, somewhat dangerous but very attractive

it's really "indescribable" as Lovecraft wrote

I highly recommend reading his stories.

his style is very boring and artless, but this is compensated by the atmosphere of the beyond

it is best, of course, to read in the original, since the Russian translation is not always adequate

plus, besides, Lovecraft wrote quite archaically and it doesn’t always sound in Russian

from other literature related to the topic, one can advise the magical realism of Marquez

Well, of course, Castaneda also displaces well

But just to reiterate, don't take it too literally.

as for Darkness / Dusk / Mist - for some people it is the other way around Light / Radiance

but in general the environment is very similar

perhaps the differences are due to the cultural code and the peculiarities of perception

I have chromaticity varied from blue to complete black

maybe I'm an infinitely spoiled person)))))))

common to these phenomena, c.m.c. the element of Water appears in the metaphysical archetypal sense

there is a wonderful text by Dugin called "Water Regime"

(before he became a political propagandist, he wrote good things)

Water is a universal magical medium

life itself originated in water

and further there are very valuable symbolic descriptions

to be understood in the "Egyptian" sense

(the symbol is not the final sign, but only a complementary stroke)

overall very inspiring

you can accidentally get into the Twilight (or into the Radiance) when falling asleep if something slightly disturbs, let's say some external sound

but in itself this phenomenon is very rare unfortunately

3 Speaking of paralysis. Trying direct techniques, it is through paralysis that the separation of the body occurs. Feelings one to one as with real numbness, only the blood flow is not squeezed as with real numbness. Then it is necessary to swing the numb fur coat part of the body. But it was not possible to move further, to separate, I don’t know what else to try in this regard. Since I am skeptical about near-practical verbiage. Then for myself I tried to describe the effect of paralysis as follows. Nerve impulses from the brain go to the hand for example. The whole idea that the body comes off is just for the convenience of perceiving the theory. It's just that the signal is reduced so much during the buildup that the impulse sent by the brain is weak to engage the muscles, but sufficient to sense the position in space. Simplified.

I heard about such that through the joint venture people made a way out, which means that it’s possible too

I don't have SP so I can't say

maybe it can even be stimulated in some way

3-tried and without looping on the body, and on the next. In fact, between falling asleep, if you track and feel the moment, there is such a small corridor in which the exit takes place. You seem to fall into a wormhole, but this is a very fleeting moment. Actually this moment is important, and all other methods are just a different perception for convenience. I don’t understand why they pay attention not to this moment, but close to that. The darkness of the technique where it is fixated on vibration, sound amplification and so on. Meanwhile, it is in this short moment that all this is present, vibrations and so on. You can feel the vibration there. And in the books they describe that initially it is necessary to focus on vibrations.

As for the corridor-gap, it’s very clear - I confirm everything and this is the best time for experiments

unless of course to catch the moment and not fall asleep at all

by analogy, the moment of awakening is very important when it is neither here nor there

hum-vibration is often mentioned but can be done without it

vibration itself is most likely a secondary symptom

sometimes a hum-vibration happens just in a dream, and at the same time, I noticed it is often accompanied by dramatic events

4-heard on the forums (I didn’t communicate personally) that some practiced joint exits in a dream, and met in a certain place. I believe with difficulty. Maybe heard.

I don't know anything other than rumors.

5- Some distinguish astral and wasp. For me, it's still the same. I am also skeptical, but at the level of rumors that someone practiced exiting in real time, sitting on a chair, went out and said that he was in the next room. I have not met a live practitioner))). You never know, maybe there are some. There were also cases of clinical death.

Similarly .... astral workers just trynd ... and clinical death is a special case - anything can seem there ...

In general, of course, there are many things I want to talk about from such topics. Brought only the first thing that came to mind. The field is not plowed for research. But it is the scientific and psychological aspects that are of interest to these experiences. And what is described in the majority is already speculation based on them. It is clear that the weak in mind can go cuckoo on the basis of these experiences, because the degree of realism is sometimes simply amazing. But we are not one of them. I am for rational approaches to writing practices. But what is described in the handwritten works of antiquity, in my opinion, is too much. It takes years to go through the cleansing of the body in order to achieve ease, in which it is easier to practice spiritual practices (this is through yoga, for example). This, of course, facilitates the further process, as it chemically prepares the work of the brain and sensitivity on a more subtle level, but after all, it is the central thing in the work of consciousness. About all sorts of myths about 9 worlds from Asian mythology and the higher entities of which there, like cockroaches, are also rather an introduction from the prismatic views of private individuals who, through images, formed (it’s easier to describe) ideas about their experiences. Instead of just really giving knowledge to people, and then they could already form their images and perception of their experience as it suits them. No, they imposed their own images through which they described the experience.

I am sure that ancient revelations are collected from such experiments, sometimes with the addition of opium trips)))))

the main thing is that at the same time deep archetypes and mechanisms of the work of consciousness are revealed

ILNUR777:
That is the point, that it is interesting for those who have experience. Not to believe stupidly, but at the level of comparison and reflection in these comparisons. If there is nothing to compare it with, it will not only be perceived differently, but will stupidly lead away from the main point. What's the point of them for the mainstream? Were they deliberately written for a small circle of people or something?

By the way. Stepping back from the fiction in Pelevin's books, there are chunks full of reflections. True, in indirect language. There was a feeling that he was not only engaged in deep introspection, but was also practising something. He was fond of oriental themes like that. That and the "tape burners" stuff in Snuff's book. And some other moments from books later. Even about a certain room in another dimension of Emperor Paul. Love of the Three Zuckerbrins is generally steeped in esotericism if you look closely. By the way it describes some of the ways. The kyklop exercise. Clearly the thing that anti-scientific jungle is not worth diving into, associated with summoning spirits and stuff. But as a way of getting into some resonant states through working with a mirror it can be.
Because the vision gets looped from the pupil to the mirror with this exercise, which, if you consider the effect on the basis of brain activity down-to-earth, creates a kind of tunnel effect. It's like putting mirrors in front of each other. Only the pupil acts as the second mirror. I haven't practiced it myself. But I wonder.

1- Do you know any practice with mirrors.

2- In the book, he talked about some pamphlet from 1915, blue print. Naturally with his characteristic narrative way. Still couldn't find what kind of pamphlet it was. Typed it into a search, it turned out that someone had already searched, I was surprised. But he didn't find it either, only some Isis magazine from the 1900s. That was the fashion for mysticism before the revolution.

You're really getting excited :))) San Sanych has already dug a post into the ground, dragged firewood under it and, what the hell, put up a hand with a burning match.

Pelevin clearly knows what he is writing about, and many of the details give away his awareness of such experiments ...

but you have to remember that he likes deep banter so it's not all so literal...

and it's likely that Pelevin is familiar with trading... he's had it a few times...

as for the experiments with mirrors it may be a kind of attribute mystery but you can hardly count on any physical miracles ))))

that is, purely as a visual act, one can contemplate, but the object for contemplation can in principle be anything

the 1915 booklet - I don't know - could it be the "blue book" by Zinaida Hippius?

it's a funny thing - the practice of looking in the "wrong" way really is in yoga

there's also a lot of practice of mostly defocusing or focusing unusually

since the visual channel is the brain's main source of information it probably helps shift the "assembly point" in Castaneda's terms.

and Pelevin's theme of the cosmic eye is almost central.

and in doing so he's generally close to the Buddhist view.

in his cosmology there's a universal mind whose eye activates all the processes in the world, including the life of living beings

you could say it's universal energy...... it's kind of mysticism mixed in with buddhism......

of course for such reasoning on the part of orthodox Christians we must burn at the stake )))))

Reason: