Interesting and Humour - page 4198

transcendreamer:

Your post clearly confirms this ))))))))))))))))))

Did you mean your post?)) Didn't you bring all sorts of ancient wild nonsense here?)

Andrei:

Did you mean your post?)) Didn't you bring all sorts of ancient wild nonsense here?)

sapienti sat

transcendreamer:

Perhaps we should add here that man is evolutionarily very archaic, modern civilisation is a very short period of time compared to the ancient ages

There is such a thing as a qualitative difference, not a quantitative one...

Don't stop, men! In all these millennia no one has proved anything to anyone, and without proving anything they've slaughtered each other, but you!...I believe in you!, you'll understand the truth in fifteen or twenty minutes, for sure!

Aleksandr:
Don't stop, men! In so many millennia, no one has proved anything to anyone, and without proving anything, they cut each other the fuck up, but you!...I believe in you!, you will grasp the truth in fifteen or twenty minutes, by all means!

Don't you have a grail?

transcendreamer:

Can I have the grail?

I don't speak Sumerian.

Aleksandr:

I don't speak Sumerian.

but you do have one, don't you?

http://psd.museum.upenn.edu/epsd/nepsd-frame.html

You can translate Sumerian and Akkadian right here.

О! I see you know where to translate from Sumerian and Akkadian, why don't you translate and keep writing in Sumerian? No one understands you here...

Aleksandr:
Oh! I see you know where to translate from Sumerian and Akkadian, why don't you translate and keep writing in Sumerian? No one understands you here...

Where did your last name disappear to? Are you hiding from the Chekists?

transcendreamer:

Where did your last name disappear to? Are you hiding from the Chekists?

I don't have a surname. And I had to delete the made-up one - the Chekists made me do it.

Reason: