Interesting and Humour - page 4196

Andrei:
Learn not to live by other people's thoughts-quotes, but by your own... Or at least sometimes...

dallalaming

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

dallalaming

? You're talking in riddles again, you can't understand it without a transcriber))

Andrei:
? You're speaking in riddles again, you can't understand without a transcriber))

are you going to take your theory further? Or is the concert over?

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Are you going to develop your theory further? Or is the concert over?

so follow the explanation... and ask intelligent questions if you don't understand...

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Are you going to develop your theory further? Or is the concert over?

The idea of divine is simple - there is a divine plan of universe and there is a material plan... the higher mind created the divine plan that materialized into the material plane, but since materialization has other properties than the divine, all sorts of bugs appeared in people in the form of inadequate perception of the world and the relationship between the worlds ... hence all sorts of inadequate wars and negativity, which does not exist in the divine source ...

Andrei:
The idea of the divine is simple - there is a divine plan for the universe and there is a material plan... the higher mind created a divine plan that materialized into a material plan, but because materialization has different properties than the divine plan, all sorts of bugs appeared in people in the form of inadequate perception of the world and the interrelations between the worlds... hence all sorts of inadequate wars and negativity...

what if we assume the same concept, only from the point of view of a bin?

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

what if we assume the same concept, only from the perspective of a bin liner?

(it is the same for the bin)) but the problem is that it is more difficult for it to realise this while it sees itself as a bin and not as a projection of the divine and material planes of the universe...

Andrei:
it's for the dustbin just the same)) but the problem is that it's harder for it to be conscious of this while it sees itself as a dustbin and not as a projection of the divine and material planes of the universe...

I think it is conscious of something like:

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

I think it's conscious of something like:

The mere desire to become aware of the divine plan is not enough, although even that is progress... As it requires positive divine energy for consciousness - these are the 2 necessary ingredients for the bin to come alive and recognise its divine nature))

Andrei:
The mere desire to become aware of the divine plan is not enough, although even that is already progress... Because it requires positive divine energy to the consciousness - those are the 2 necessary ingredients to make the dustbin come alive and know its divine nature))

OK, I approve, you can write a doctrine about the evolution of bin consciousness through divine transmutation by positive energy

I don't think that niche has been filled yet )

Reason: