Interesting and Humour - page 4206

ILNUR777:

That's right, gentlemen philosophers. This is more amusing.

I offer you a more actual and vital topic for discussion, which has been worrying the best minds of mankind for many years.

So, the theme-question: "Could everything be different for the good grey wolf, if one day in a dark forest he did not talk to a strange, treacherous girl in a red vulgar hat?"

Aleksey Levashov:

That's right, gentlemen philosophers. This is more amusing.

I suggest you a more urgent and burning topic of discussion, which has been worrying the best minds of mankind for many years.

So, the theme-question: "Could things have turned out differently for the good grey wolf, if one day in a dark forest he had not talked to a strange, treacherous girl in a red vulgar hat?"

This tale derives from medieval European folklore and was later reduced to a fictional form,

The various aspects of this story myth are discussed in the book Little Red Riding Hood Uncloaked: Sex, Morality and the Evolution of a Fairy Tale by Katherine Orenstein,

and in the original there were werewolves and even giants, and it was even more brutal because the grandmother was dismembered and eaten and her blood was even used to make a drink,

different elements varied from region to region and from time to time, but there was certainly an ominous atmosphere and a grim ending,

neo-mythologists, supporters of the so-called wolf-solar theory, have uncovered some of the underlying themes:

Granny is Mother Nature, Little Red Riding Hood is the sun, the wolf is winter and the hunter is the new year,

neo-pagans consider the wolf to be the most positive character in the tale,

The red colour of the girl's headdress seemed to them the embodiment of danger,

and the grandmother, who lives in a dense forest, was associated with Baba-Yaga and the ancient Germanic goddess of death,

(pies and wine were a common offering to the dead and other representatives of the underworld among all Indo-Europeans).

The wolf then appears as an epic hero who tried to free the world from death and fell victim to an unequal struggle ))))))

transcendreamer:

Excuse me, sir, but do you talk to girls in the same way?

Aleksey Levashov:

That's right, gentlemen philosophers. That's more fun.

I suggest you a more actual and vital topic for discussion, which has been worrying the best minds of humanity for many years.

So, the theme-question: "Could everything be different for the good grey wolf, if one day in a dark forest he did not speak to a strange, treacherous girl in a red vulgar hat?"

The tale of Little Red Riding Hood finds parallels in non-European tales, such as the tiger instead of the wolf in Asia,

Durham University anthropologist Jamie Tegrani has analysed over fifty different versions of this myth,

he also generally supported the monolithic myth theory for all Indo-European peoples,

suddenly it turns out that the known tales have their roots in the deep antiquity of the period of 4,000-5,000-6,000 years ago,

using a phylogenetic method, he identified similarities between the various tales,

Around the first century A.D. the story was derived from another popular tale, about a wolf and seven little goats, and it happened somewhere in the Middle East,

According to many researchers, the tale has sexual overtones,

Paleontological history, like folklore history, is heterogeneous, so it is possible to use the same methods to reconstruct it,

three big clusters - Far Eastern, African and European - and they all share a common ancestor, which unfortunately cannot now be ascertained,

the main character in the whole story is the wolf, the theme of the predator is metaphorical,

in different cultures it represents the same thing - a warning against excessive gullibility...

transcendreamer:

My hat is off to you for your erudition. Your knowledge is truly inexhaustible.

I would like to hear your interpretation of an ordinary clerical button.

What do you think - is it just a button or some mysterious, maybe even ominous fetish?

Aleksey Levashov:

Excuse me, dear, but do you communicate with girls in the same way?

I begin my conversation with a quote from Rudolf Otto, and then, depending on the situation, either straight into antiquity and symbolism or first into transhistoricism and Orientalism, and then into existentialism

Aleksey Levashov:

I take my hat off to your erudition. Your knowledge is truly inexhaustible.

I would like to hear your interpretation of an ordinary paper button.

Do you think it is just a button or some mysterious, maybe even ominous fetish?

This subject is really best left unopened

transcendreamer:

I start the conversation with a quote from Rudolf Otto, and then, depending on the situation, either go straight into antiquity and symbolism, or first into transhistoricism and Orientalism, and then into existentialism.

Girls, perhaps, like such an approach. The main thing is that it's safe... Down with contraceptives!

transcendreamer:

There are some downsides to all this. Although this is a purely psychological and philosophical point, but nevertheless. Pelevin has an ancient interview that he gave in Spain or Italy (you can find it on YouTube). In it, by the way, he described the analogy with the Asian beliefs. That there is no good and evil, there is only a perception associated with the experience, which gives these labels to this or that event or phenomenon (process... piedmont... etc). The same river is for one world-opportunity, for another-impossession etc...

The same river, the same opportunity for one world, an impossibility for another, a nostalgia, etc...In essence, the Asiatic teachings are just the size of the event; society decides good or evil, society is people, people use concepts that are pleasant/not pleasant/neutral; labels are pleasant/not pleasant are brain chemistry that has been putting these labels on since birth. It is after someone has usurped the right to decide what is good and evil. There is no one-size-fits-all interpretation of the same thing for everyone. And the notions of good and evil, like any other, are not absolute but relative. And a framework is created only when quantitatively for the majority the same yaal will be considered as evil. At least ideally. Now the framework is defined by a group of individuals, without a majority.

But I found another point interesting in his interview. He highlighted an idea from a song.
"I did it to myself, like a fucking sorcerer. Turned to shit, I don't know how to turn back." ))))))).
I think that the reason is that while you are introspecting, especially when you follow your thoughts, their process of birth and development. Not going into the process emotionally, just contemplating. Then it turns out that "virtue" is caused by other things. This is true for all things. Causal relationships can be seen more clearly. It is clear that certain preferences are caused by the process of obtaining first experiences from birth with certain conditions. In other words, it is conditioned by circumstances no less than by a man himself. And as everyone could fall into any conditions, which further form further perception of the world by the human being, there is no ideal.

Moreover, all those values which are instilled in us are simply turned inside out. All pleasures of any kind are realised and traced, which at this stage makes them meaningless. (By the way, I found similar thoughts in his book Snuff.)Or rather, their true causes emerge. We are not told where they come from when society calls them. They are simply referred to as par value which cannot be questioned. As a consequence, most of them come out in a completely different light. Like the Tao, any meaning society gives to the most meaningful thing is rendered meaningless. (even such as Mavrodi liked the phrase "everything has its own melting point. It's just that some have a higher one, others a lower one." It is always possible to create conditions where a lover will cheat, a friend will betray, and so on. There is no ideal.) And it is this belief in an ideal that is instilled in us from birth.

It is this loss of meaning previously inculcated values and represents his "did to himself ..." removed the veil from his eyes, after which the old meanings are gone, and the sense of making new syss ly, too, no. And back to the old will not go back, having knowledge (the word experience is better suited).

I do not know if he has passed beyond that stage, but it seems to me that this is an intermediate psychological stage, as if you have turned the river over, the silt will settle down again and the path will move on. I believe that the experience of this stage is followed by a qualitatively new level, but I have not yet reached that. It's like the levels of significance in Asian ones... There is only me...there is no me, but there is something (tat tvam ashi, you are that) .... there's nothing at all, there's not even someone who thinks there's nothing.

i could be wrong though.

transcendreamer:

I start by quoting Rudolf Otto and then, depending on the situation, either go straight to antiquity and symbolism or first to transhistoricism and orientalism and then to existentialism.

What quotes? With a quote like this one:"Every person with a living sense has ever experienced something "uncanny"."?

Reason: