WHY ARE TRADERS LOSING MONEY? - page 41

gip >>:

Пусть они сливают, всё-равно потом восполнят свои потери воровством или мздоимством.

what scoundrels!

i felt it, i knew it........

You bastards!

NiKkel >>:

вот негодяи!

я чувствовал, я знал........

мерзавцы!

Oh, sorry, take it easy, have some pills :)

gip >>:

Ой, извини, успокойся, таблеточек покушай :)

What pills!

I'm going to have to have some vodka!

drink

Well, I honestly don't get it, then, why are you flubbing for dozens of pages? What are you looking for?

gip >>:
Ну я честно говоря не понял тогда, чего флудишь-то несколько десятков страниц? Чего ищешь?

I wanted to answer the question!

that's in the headline.

I'm sorry, mate - are you bored?

I'm gonna go to bed for a little while longer.

NiKkel >>:

ты ведь хочешь, что б система в виде ваньки-встаньки стремилась к состоянию равновесия?

The system is already in equilibrium up to the point of rupture.

I want the negative part of Ring's trades to become less than positive by at least 21 spreads after destabilisation, i.e. in a fully predictable timeframe. (for starters).

But this is my "want"... In reality, I cannot yet predict the time to reach positive equi, and this is called overshooting.

P.S. I prefer to speak to strangers in a "Y"-like manner.

moskitman >>:

Система и так находится в равновесии до момента разрыва.

Я хочу чтобы после дестабилизации отрицательная часть сделок Кольца БЕЗ ПЕРЕСИДКИ, т.е. во вполне прогнозируемый промежуток времени становилась меньше положительной хотя бы на величину 21 спреда. (для начала)

Но это - моё "хочу"... В реальности же пока я не могу прогнозировать время достижения положительного экви, а это называется пересидка.

P.S. с незнакомыми мне человеками предпочитаю общение на ВЫ

As far as I understand it, it would be achievable if there was a speculative capital flow only between these currencies.

What if the capital from the currency market goes into oil? and from there into platinum or copper?

And from there into the Dow?

P.P.S. Sorry - I'm a boor, but I'm fighting myself

NiKkel >>:

наскалько я понимаю - это было бы достижимо, если бы существовало движение спекулятивного капитала только между этими валютами

а если капитал из валютного рынка уходит в нефть? а оттуда в платину или медь?

а оттуда в Доу?

Strange as it may sound, it is achievable

the fact is that in any multi-currency basket, whether linked or "out of the box", there are elements of behaviour that are not peculiar to a single instrument.

Some of them are "resonance" and at the same time stunning inertia. They are most likely to be due to the phenomena you mentioned, although I am not sure.

NiKkel >>:

ГРААЛЬ - вечная мечта во всех областях бизнеса

сливают все - даже крупнейшие банки (Соцьет Дженераль и пр), а они професионалы

Especially if even professionals sometimes leak, what about most non-professionals. The more profitable the case, the harder it is. That seems fair to me.
Reason: