Interesting and Humour - page 4195

Andrei:

1. If you have doubts about correctness, then state at least one thing to begin with... I don't want to engage in telepathy, what exactly is your difficulty in understanding correctness...

2. divine does not mean =god at all, there is an object-god and there is a property-god. Obviously these are completely different...

Talking to you guys is like pounding the piss out of a cup of coffee.

transcendreamer:

God or a higher intelligence who created the world is nothing more than Russell's kettle,

but in this situation all humans are sitting in Plato's cave so it's even pointless to argue...

---

the most adequate (imho) of the concepts is when god = the world

or god = the driving principle of evolution

at least that would be constructive

god cannot be = the world, as pot and potter are not the same thing far away... It is much more logical to consider the divine rather than god as god may be beyond the comprehension of mere mortals... and understanding the divine is just as real and uncomplicated for any godly creature...

Andrei:
god cannot be = the world, as pot and potter are not the same thing far away... It is much more logical to consider the divine rather than god as god can be beyond the comprehension of mere mortals... and understanding the divine is just as real and uncomplicated for any godly creature...

will there be any prufs?

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Talking to you is like pounding water in a bucket.

See, I give you a concrete formulation of thought, while you have only jokes that are about nothing ... Learn to articulate your thoughts and find it)))

transcendreamer:

Will there be any prouphs?

Proof of what? That the pot and the potter are not the same?)

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

"Hey, kid, what parish are you from?"

Do you have to be from some parish by your logic?) I'm just and logically thinking, is that not welcome in your parish?

Andrei:
Proof of what? That pot and potty mouth are not the same thing?)

that would be a good place to start

because initially there is no reason to believe that it is not

transcendreamer:

that would be a good place to start

because initially there is no reason to believe that this is not the case

The difficulty is that it's hard to explain to a robot that someone created it... it's beyond his level of comprehension of the world... But the situation is solvable if we're talking about a human pot

Andrei:

Does one have to be from some parish by your logic?) I am a simple and logical thinker, is that not welcome in your parish?

Most of us are not us. Ourthoughts are someone else's judgement; our lives are mimicry; our passions are a quote!

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Most of us are not us. Ourthoughts are someone else's judgement; our lives are mimicry; our passions are a quote!

Learn not to live by other people's thoughts-quotes, but by your own... or at least sometimes...
Reason: