Interesting and Humour - page 3962

Дмитрий Keldysh was not a physicist
Mstislav Vsevolodovich Keldysh (January 28 (February 10), 1911, Riga - June 24, 1978, Moscow) - Soviet scientist in applied mathematics and mechanics, a major organizer of Soviet science, one of the ideologists of the Soviet space program.

STARIJ:
Mstislav Vsevolodovich Keldysh (January 28 (February 10), 1911, Riga - June 24, 1978, Moscow) was a Soviet scientist in applied mathematics and mechanics, a major organizer of Soviet science, one of the ideologists of the Soviet space program.
Thanks KEP, that's exactly what I wrote - Keldysh was not a physicist. He was a mathematician

Дмитрий:
Keldysh was not a physicist.
That's why she answered like that. Didn't know Keldysh's mathematics.

Дмитрий:
Keldysh was not a physicist
If he wasn't, he wouldn't have been able to solve a number of applied physics problems.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
If he wasn't, he wouldn't have been able to solve a number of applied physics problems.

What kind of applied physics problems?

Vladimir Tkach:
That's why she answered like that. Didn't know Keldysh's maths.
I get it now. Better use a convention of philologists

Yuriy Asaulenko:

you don't have to be a programmer to develop cryptography.

you don't have to be a banker to come up with bitcoin finance.

being able to apply your knowledge and being an expert in your field are two different things.

Most people here do not have a financial background at uni, but they all write software for trading and exchanges.

PS.

I'm just saying, if anything.

Дмитрий:
Keldysh was not a physicist
This could not prevent him from attending a conference of physicists. Physicists mostly speak the language of mathematics. Mathematics and physics are closely intertwined.

khorosh:
This could not prevent him from having physicists at the conference. Physicists talk mostly in the language of mathematics. Mathematics and physics are closely intertwined.

I watched a programme once where it was proved that there can be no science without mathematics, and all sciences are connected to mathematics, not mathematics to others. Without mathematics there would be nothing.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

I watched a programme once where it was proved that there can be no science without mathematics, and all sciences are connected to mathematics, not mathematics to others. Without mathematics there would be nothing.

Without OBJ there would be nothing ;)
Reason: