Interesting and Humour - page 3839

Denis Sartakov:

Yura, hi! Give it up! Take a whiskey and

chill out....

:)))), i already told you!

The woman's a smart girl... That's the way to live, and Dick even supports her. I admire that lady, too.

What a spread.

But think about what kind of queues there will be, what kind of ranking, what kind of competition in law schools in the country!!!

That's a great song. You do go a bit overboard with the blackness.

Guys relax.... Hiccup... Bulbul.

Andrey Dik:
You better think about who you're bending over backwards for and from whom you're getting money. or does money smell good after all? you'd better keep quiet, Kukin henchman.

I rejoice and am proud of Russia, you don't get it at all... Or you have understood, but have not yet expressed your delight.

What a powerful advertisement for law schools.

Andrey Dik:
you better think about who you're bending over backwards for and from whom you get your money. or does money smell good after all? you better shut up, kukin henchman.

who the hell is Cookin ?

this one?

Evgeny Belyaev:

Guys relax....

All right, our boys. The whole of Europe is scared. Be afraid, you faggot bitches.

Andrey Dik:

All right, our boys. The whole of Europe is scared. Be afraid, you fucking faggots.

What an exuberant patriotic ecstasy!

Denis Sartakov:

what the hell is Cookin ?

That one?

No. The Cookin is the Kukurekuken. A Western ass-kicker, two ears, two eyes, just a common faggot. Yura works among them, takes money from their hands. He's not shy.

Tim Kukurekuken, a big name in Juri's circles.

Andrey Dik:
You better think about it...

You better think about this, your children have grown up, so you should send your grandchildren to law school... You know, 2 million roubles a year, that's nothing for pins and pants.

But 2 million quid for a wedding they can easily afford... Imagine how much money they'll raise...

And the main thing is not to dig around, because you can say grandpa made a fortune in forex, left an inheritance...

Yuriy Zaytsev:

You better think about this, your children have grown up, so you should send your grandchildren to law school... You know, 2 million roubles a year, that's nothing for pins and pants.

But 2 million quid for a wedding they can easily afford... Imagine how much money they'll raise...

And the main thing is not to dig around, because you can say grandpa made a fortune on forex, left an inheritance.

It's not for you to judge and decide how we should build our country and how we should live in it. You are no one here now, you are one of them, you backstabbing Kukarekukov henchman.

We steal - we steal! - You're nobody here anymore, you know, you're a renegade. Even with both Dimitri I could talk about the country to some extent, but you have no right to do that at all!

Reason: