Interesting and Humour - page 3837

Andrey Dik:
It's not for you to judge, I'll say it again. you're a nobody in this country. a runner. a dudun tima cucareca.

and who are you in this country?

Yuriy Zaytsev:

Yes, how can I put it... You know perfectly well it's trivial corruption.

Do you like it? Or don't you care?

That means the courts are corrupt.

It's not a fact, it's all rigged up. The money seems to come from her ex-husband, a big businessman.

Andrey Dik:

What do you care anyway? - Go to the next office and ask Tim how he farted the post. You see, any reasoning you make here is not legitimate.

:))) , awesome...

Have you worked at a wedding by any chance?

forexman77:

It will be much easier to manage if there is a sensible team. And there aren't those who have been hired through connections.

In my case, one doesn't want to, the other can't.

Somehow it comes back to me:

How do you bring order to a country? Very simple: you have to shoot ALL the deputies, and then shoot ALL those who come to their funeral. In three days the country is completely in order.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Not a fact, it's already all tucked away in the right way. The money seems to be from her ex-husband, who's a big businessman, so it's a no-brainer.

:))))) Dick's slippers know how to laugh.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

and who are you in this country?

I'm a permanent resident, building, growing, protecting.\

And who are you? Who's Yura?

Yuriy Zaytsev:

:))))) Dick's slippers know how to laugh.

You were still an illiterate, unlettered Cook's davala, and you will remain so for the rest of your days.

Permanent resident)))) now my slippers will learn too...

Andrey Dik:
You're not in a position to judge, I'll tell you again. You're a nobody in this country. a runner. Tim Cucarek's dud.

Anecdote,

A man comes back from a business trip.

He goes straight to his neighbour's, she opens the door, he says, "Clava, you're fucking. She says, "Yours is yours.

You get the idea... The point?

Andrey Dik:

I'm a permanent resident, building, growing, defending.\

Who are you? Who's Yura?

And you grow and protect judges like this? In your own country...

Come to think of it, then what are you!!!

Reason: