Interesting and Humour - page 3835

forexman77:

You probably don't know much history and you are no more than 27 years old. Stalin is usually championed by people who are completely ignorant of history.

Where are the fruits of Stalin's labours now? More than one generation has changed in technology.

Е. Tell that to Spitsyn. He is a historian, he will understand.

transcendreamer:

Justification of totalitarianism counts

Forexman77:

First look at how much the lowest unemployment benefit is and then it will become clear who cares better and the wage levels.

You probably don't know much history and you are no more than 27 years old. Usually it's the people who drown for Stalin who are completely ignorant of history.

Where are the fruits of Stalin's labours now? More than one generation has already changed in technology.

Gee gee...

For example, have you ever been in any kind of leadership position in your life? - i'm 100500% sure i haven't....

As a foreman in a factory (among other things that I have tried in this life) I had to communicate every day and every minute with hundreds of people at each workplace, in order to improve the efficiency of the shop, I had to talk to each in their language, with some you would say "Good morning, Mary Ivanovna, how is your mother? Are her legs any better?", someone like "Would you kindly turn this bush to an outside diameter of 120 with H7 tolerance?", and someone like "I will *** you in the ass and **** ***** **** **** **** **** quick!". There's no other way. I had a very good universal boring maker, he made cast iron hammer cylinders, black as iron dust, and he was entitled to get milk for free. .... I had a difficult relationship with him, first I did not speak his native language - as the head of my big minus, and secondly, I was 30 years younger than him, and thirdly, I had to somehow coerce him not to drink, even though he really liked it. And for all that, I knew all his merits and once decided to award him a voucher to a sanatorium for rest and treatment (I was directly involved in making such decisions because I worked directly with people). What was the result? - I was directly involved in making such decisions because I worked directly with people. They should have been tougher - a kick in the ass and that's it, but they got fucking sanatorium vouchers, you know...

One, also a very good one, I pulled a milling worker out from under the machine... The rascal had been drinking condensate from the gas tanks and fell face down on the shavings near the machine... While we drove to the emergency station I pulled the chips out of his face, and I can tell you that it was a funny thing to do - I couldn't leave it until we got to the doctors - Fedya asked me to remove all the chips from his face under threat that he would do it himself... And what was the result? - just accusations from him that i wasn't looking after him, i let him fucking drink. Bitch, there's over 100 of you running around like cockroaches, how can you keep track of everything? Stalin was not supposed to raise 100 people from their knees, he was supposed to raise millions, make people not drink, but work and build!!!

transcendreamer:

People who justify Stalinism and the Soviet system...

You will not be understood.

Andrey Dik:

heh heh...

for example, have you ever been in an executive position in your life? - i'm 100500% sure i haven't....

As a foreman in a factory (in addition to everything else I have tried in my life) I had to communicate every day and every minute with hundreds of people at each workplace to improve the efficiency of the shop, I had to talk to everyone in their language, with some you talk like "Good afternoon, Marya Ivanovna, how is your mother? Are her legs any better?", someone like "Would you kindly turn this bush on the outside diameter to size 120 with H7 tolerance?", and someone like "I will *** you in the ass and **** ***** **** **** **** quick!". There's no other way. I had one very good universal boring miller, he made cast iron hammer cylinders, black as iron dust, and he was entitled to free milk..... I had a very strained relationship with him. First, I did not speak his native language, which was a big minus for me. Second, I was 30 years younger than him, and third, I had to get him to stop drinking, even though he really liked it. And for all that, I knew all his merits and once decided to award him a voucher to a sanatorium for rest and treatment (I was directly involved in making such decisions because I worked directly with people). What was the result? - I was directly involved in making such decisions because I worked directly with people. I should have been tougher - I should have kicked them in the ass and that was it, and they got fucking sanatorium vouchers, you know...

Well, that's a team problem. For the bullheaded, yes, they don't want to understand. But don't lump them all together....

Alcoholics should be fired immediately, especially at hazardous production. Not only are they a danger to themselves, but others can also suffer.

I have managerial experience....

«Насудила»: Судья на Кубани сыграла свадьбу дочери за $2 млн - подробности МИР24
«Насудила»: Судья на Кубани сыграла свадьбу дочери за $2 млн - подробности МИР24
  • www.youtube.com
О широкой свадьбе дочери краевого судьи узнала вся страна. Фотографии с мероприятия попали в интернет. По ним блогеры подсчитали, что на торжество ушло не ме...

Andrey Dik:

...being a foreman in a factory (in addition to everything else I have tried in this life already) I had to talk to hundreds of people on a daily and minute-by-minute basis...

well... shop foreman and hundreds of people

I wonder if Iosif Kobzon really gets the young ones in, or if their parents did this wedding for themselves.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

I wonder if Iosif Kobzon really gets the young ones in, or if their parents did this wedding for themselves.

Yes, Kobzon himself already resents the interference of bloggers and journalists in private life.

I foresee a wild competition for law schools!

The mother of the bride can probably easily sign a contract with a law school for advertising, and easily recoup the cost of the wedding.

The system is thriving, I wonder what year they will start putting them away.

Dmitry Fedoseev:
well... a shop foreman and hundreds of people
what the fuck are you talking about?

Andrey Dik:

heh heh...

for example, have you ever been in an executive position in your life? - i'm 100500% sure i haven't....

As a foreman in a factory (among other things that I have tried in this life) I had to communicate every day and every minute with hundreds of people at each workplace, in order to improve the efficiency of the shop, I had to talk to everyone in their language, with someone you talk like "Good afternoon, Marya Ivanovna, how is your mother? Are her legs any better?", someone like "Would you kindly turn this bush on the outside diameter to size 120 with H7 tolerance?", and someone like "I will *** you in the ass and **** ***** **** **** **** quick!". There's no other way. I had one very good universal boring miller, he made cast iron hammer cylinders, black as iron dust, and he was entitled to get milk for free. .... I had a difficult relationship with him, first I did not speak his native language - as the head of my big minus, and secondly, I was 30 years younger than him, and thirdly, I had to somehow coerce him not to drink, even though he really liked it. And for all that, I knew all his merits and once decided to award him a voucher to a sanatorium for rest and treatment (I was directly involved in making such decisions because I worked directly with people). What was the result? - I was directly involved in making such decisions because I worked directly with people. I should have been tougher - I should have kicked them in the ass and that was it, and they got fucking sanatorium vouchers, you know...

How does your experience in a factory justify the totalitarian regime of the early USSR? (smiley face)

Also, the culture of management is all right, especially if the contingent is like that,
however, the essence of effective management is not that the manager should adjust to everyone - that's just counterproductive,
effective management is the building of processes and standards that work even if the manager is on holiday,
it is easy to litmus test any organisation: if the manager is away and the business is dysfunctional then it is bad management,
very often it can be found in companies with "russian" management style where full names are written instead of positions - this is just a mistake,
processes should not be limited to one person and there should not be a personal influence in business processes,
getting used to authority, to a leading hand, to patriarchal domination of work is a dead end.

what am i talking about, what business processes? a lot of companies don't have them ))))

- passing from a consultancy, reporting to 25 people

Reason: