Interesting and Humour - page 3808

Vasiliy Sokolov:

I have a journal in mind for this purpose. I keep an ordinary notebook in the glove compartment of the car with a table:

DateMileageEventAmountNar. total
14.07.2017123456New Bosh battery6 5001 234 567

Very helpful. But again, my wife thinks it's boring.

p.s. By the way, batteries usually have a special sticker on them. There the year and month number can be knocked out. and glued directly to the battery. But I have a notebook:)

Well, in fact - all right!

How much does it cost to check hot and cold water meters? Who in which region how much does the housing and utilities sector charge?

Have a grandmother complains, came a plumber - said 800 rubles check, verification of counters was an external inspection - ie without any manipulation, ie just look around :-)

Not a bad job - a day can easily get around say 20 grandmothers to come and check the meters and take from each 800r = 16 thousand per day - a month of 24 days = 384 thousand!

Attention! That only applies to the hot water meter! It should be understood that soon will be an inspection of the cold water meter - and it is another 800 rubles.

Ostap Bender didn't want to go to the manager's house for nothing - it's a gold mine!

Yuriy Zaytsev:

How much does it cost to check hot and cold water meters? Who in which region how much does the housing and utilities sector charge?

Have a grandmother complains, came a plumber - said 800 rubles check, verification of counters was an external inspection - ie without any manipulation, ie just look around :-)

Not a bad job - a day can easily get around say 20 grandmothers to come and check the meters and take from each 800r = 16 thousand per day - a month of 24 days = 384 thousand!

Attention! That only applies to the hot water meter! It should be understood that soon will be an inspection of the cold water meter - and it is another 800 rubles.

Ostap Bender didn't want to go to the manager's house for nothing - it's a gold mine!

It is a gold mine! In addition, the plumber skhalyavili, in theory, when verification at home, he had to screw a reference meter on the tap and flush 30-50 litres of water and compare the readings.

We suggested - remove the meter, put a jumper, take it to the verification, a few days later, get it, put it, then call an employee of the HOU, to seal. In general, there was a lot of running around...
In the end, just put a new one, came and sealed. It cost the price of the counter 730 r. Although if a plumber would have changed - then even added to the cost.
The same situation with the gas (they say 2 - 3 months everything will take) - will also put a new one, as verification of 1800r. and new counters from 2000r.

Vladimir Tkach:

I, too, decided to help the government save energy and bought eight energy-saving bulbs for my chandelier instead of incandescent bulbs. One energy-saving bulb costs the same as eight incandescent bulbs. So the energy savers burned out faster than the incandescent bulbs. I don't know how much electricity I saved, but it was a loss in cost.

The problem is not with the energy-saving bulbs, but with low-quality electricity, and the high ripple not only affects bulbs, but also equipment. Power plants do not have enough power; most switchgears are equipped with timers, on/off sensors, and once they get into sync, they create a floating load which fails. In most equipment, installed surge protectors and electrical storage devices which protect against burnout, in lamps there is no such a thing, so they burn up like candles. Another disadvantage of incandescent lamps is the temperature difference, when the temperature changes drastically, it breaks, light diode simply burns out.

Andrew Petras:

When it comes to 'social bombardment' - government action to increase tensions in certain groups/sections of the population - it's hard to call it 'circumstantial'.

Example: they obliged people to install water meters, otherwise + to the tariff. In essence: they forced customers to go to the market with their own scales. At the same time - no justified increase in tariffs twice a year, which excludes any savings (because there is also verification of planned). But the funniest thing - the real profit from this comes only from the manufacturer of meters.

But someone lobbied, right?

We also have meters for everything, but it was all at the expense of utility companies. One problem every 4 years, you need to order verification, sealing and renewal of the certificate, this entire service costs as much as a new meter, and there is not one meter, so you end up with a decent amount.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

I do not know who has it, but we have another trick with these meters. In addition to the meter, there are some common house expenses, they are shared by all. Not everyone has meters, in the entrance hall in two flats there are no counters, one person is registered there, and the whole collective farm lives. So you pay on the meter for yours and for those guys.

Everyone has joint household expenses, some water the garden, others the street. And the especially smart ones wash carpets and wash radiators, of course they do not take water from their own pockets. The housing office fines us for this, so there have been fewer enthusiasts lately.

Another thing I do not like in Russian utilities is that the bill comes out all at once for water and heating and light, and they do not do anything, they just count the money, and when they will do something, they need to count so much money. We have it different, water, water, light, while the utility company stands alone, even the rubbish service has a separate office. Everyone has a separate account, to which the payment is made, and there is no such count as a bill for last year's snow or a fine for not attending a subbotnik. This is completely crazy, although we are trying to come up with something similar, but there is no legal basis for it, because it is the responsibility of the building management company to clean up the area.

Alexey Busygin:

Everyone has a joint household expense, some watering the garden, others the street. And especially clever ones wash carpets and wash radiators, of course they do not take water from their own pockets. Our administration imposes fines for this, so there have been fewer enthusiasts recently.

Well, the point is that there's no point in a meter. Everything is taken to the point of absurdity.

Alexey Busygin:

Another thing I don't like about Russian utilities is that the bill comes out from the utility company, for everything, water, heating and light, and they do nothing but count the money, and when will they do anything, because so much money has to be counted. We have it differently, water, water, light, and water supply companies stand alone, even the rubbish service has a separate office. Everyone has a separate account, to which the payment is made, and there is no such count as a bill for last year's snow or a fine for not participating in the subbotnik. It is a madhouse, though we are trying to come up with something similar, but there is no legal basis for it.

We have almost all separate bills, the last thing left with the HMO is water. They even held a vote to give water payments directly to vodokanal, but we voted against it.)
Personally, I voted against it because it is more convenient to pay for everything with one payment, rather than 5-7 payments for each service. And the utilities wanted to get rid of the water themselves... strange - is it not profitable?

elibrarius:

The same situation with the gas meter (they say 2 - 3 months everything will take) - I will also put a new one, because verification 1800r. and new meters from 2000r.

Why is there a meter for gas? Isn't gas cheap in Russia?

...setting up the instant kill function:
- why doesn't he speak...
- I'm waiting for you, I remember you, I know we're not alone...

elibrarius:

Well we have almost everything in separate bills, the last thing left with the HMO is water. They even held a vote to give the water payments directly to the Vodokanal, but we voted against it.)
Personally, I voted against it because it is more convenient to pay for everything with one payment, rather than 5-7 payments for each service. And the utilities wanted to get rid of the water themselves... strange - is it not profitable?

They have already stolen money for it and they do not want to change it.

Evgeny Belyaev:

Why is there a meter for gas? Isn't gas cheap in Russia?

The gas meter is a mess, they reject meters without even looking at them. If you burn 100 cubic metres a month, the meter works perfectly. And since the sun warms up almost all year round, and energy-saving technologies make it possible to save heat energy in cold weather, gas consumption is minimal and their income is low and they start inventing defects.

Reason: