Robots aren't making trades?

I have not been able to get any of the experts to run on their own. They worked on a demo account and then I came home one day and they just seemed to stop working. I messed around with it after waiting a few more days to see if they would kick back up. They of course never did. So I took a break from trading. That was about two or three months ago. Now I've opened up an actual live account and downloaded the same ones and they aren't working. I've gone as far as making a seperate demo account to see if it had anything to do with how much I had in my live account and even a demo account with $100,000 its still not working. I've also ensured that the live trading option is ticked and that auto trading is ON. Still are not working. I also have to tried using different robots and still nothing. Any help? Thanks in advance.

Anthony Lambert:
I have not been able to get any of the experts to run on their own. They worked on a demo account and then I came home one day and they just seemed to stop working. I messed around with it after waiting a few more days to see if they would kick back up. They of course never did. So I took a break from trading. That was about two or three months ago. Now I've opened up an actual live account and downloaded the same ones and they aren't working. I've gone as far as making a seperate demo account to see if it had anything to do with how much I had in my live account and even a demo account with $100,000 its still not working. I've also ensured that the live trading option is ticked and that auto trading is ON. Still are not working. I also have to tried using different robots and still nothing. Any help? Thanks in advance.

Discussion on specific products is not allowed in the forum.

Contact the authors/sellers for help and support or write in the Comments section of these products.

Look at the post (it is about "allow autotrading").
How to Start with Metatrader 5
How to Start with Metatrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
I decided to create this thread to help to myself and to the others to start with Metatrader 5...
Reason: