Interesting and Humour - page 3801

They sang well, didn't they?

Vladimir Karputov:

Olga Zarubina Summer Thunderstorm

I like this one better.

khorosh:

I like this one better.

So "There's music playing on the boat" is a hit, but "Summer Thunderstorm" is less well known. That's why I'm more interested in "Summer Thunderstorm".

Vladimir Karputov:

So "There's music playing on the boat" is a hit, but "Summer Thunderstorm" is less well known. That's why I'm more interested in "Summer Thunderstorm".

If we're talking about "Summer Thunderstorm", I like "Summer Rain" better).

khorosh:

Speaking of "Summer Thunderstorm", I like "Summer Rain" better :)

Hinting that the rains have started :) ?

khorosh:

Yes, the system is not working satisfactorily. Do you think that if you put the opposition in power, it will immediately work well? Or should we find a new Beria and put him in charge? We are all masters of criticism, but there is no one to propose a sensible solution to fix it.

And the reasons are in our mentality. We'll never have the famous German order.

"... Yes, the Scythians are us! Yes, Asians we are!

With slanting and greedy eyes!"

(A. Blok)

Of course there are some mistakes made by president and government, this is inevitable. If others come to power, there will be other mistakes. But our mentality cannot be changed by a decree. It can only be changed by evolution, and this is a long process which requires the calm development of society without revolutions and upheavals.

People are always eager to come to power for the opportunity to steal and the opportunity to defend what they have stolen, they do not go there for any other reason, or rather those who suddenly go there with other intentions are thrown out by this merry-go-round by the centrifugal force of corruption.

Vladimir Karputov:

Hinting that the rains have started :) ?

That too, but the mushrooms are growing well).

khorosh:
That too, but the mushrooms are growing well).

What mushrooms are there already? What can you pick in the woods already?

Yuriy Zaytsev:

People are always drawn to power for the opportunity to steal and the opportunity to protect what is stolen, they do not go there for any other reason, or rather those who suddenly go there with different thoughts, this merry-go-round throws them out by the centrifugal force of corruption.

Putin as a boy wanted to become a spy so he could steal? Ridiculous, I'm sure he didn't. Well, when one becomes president, one has legitimate opportunities to become financially wealthy without resorting to trivial theft.

Incidentally, the Semibankirshchyna tried to throw him out of power, but he turned out to be a tough nut to crack.

Vladimir Karputov:

What mushrooms are there already? What can you pick in the woods already?

In the South Urals, we are selling mushrooms by the bucketful.
Reason: