Interesting and Humour - page 3650

Alexandr Bryzgalov:
Do you have a prouf?

No.

As a matter of principle, I don't give the disabled who can't find an official statement online from the airline's CEO Oscar Munoz with an apology, assurances that the airline is looking into what happened and his words that the passenger has already been contacted by the company with a request to settle the incident out of court.

Дмитрий:

No.

As a matter of principle I don't give any Prufs to invalids who can't find an official statement by the airline's CEO Oscar Munoz online with apologies, assurances that the airline is looking into what happened and his words that the passenger has already been contacted by the company with a request that the incident be settled out of court.

that's understandable )

What about tolerating and helping disabled people in every way?

hello from the disabled!

Alexandr Bryzgalov:

that's understandable.)

but what about tolerance towards disabled people and helping them with everything?

hello from the disabled!

Why do disabled people need prufs....

Дмитрий:

Why do disabled people need prufs....
they need to.

he was also an insult to the disabled)

and the airline director did not say anything about money from the airline to the passenger for life ))

Alexandr Bryzgalov:

Anyway, I'm still talking to you.

Especially for you ))))
Скандал в США: пассажира United Airlines выволокли из самолета из-за нехватки мест для сотрудников
Скандал в США: пассажира United Airlines выволокли из самолета из-за нехватки мест для сотрудников
  • www.obozrevatel.com
В США пассажира United Airlines силой заставили покинуть его самолет, так как не хватало мест для сотрудников авиакомпании. Другие пассажиры сняли видео о том, как все происходило. Отмечается, что ситуация произошла 10 апреля на борту самолета, который летел из Чикаго в Луисвилл. Мест хватало всем пассажирам, но авиакомпания захотела посадить...

Ihor Herasko:

Especially for you ))))

I saw this yesterday, but didn't find this one:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategy testing

Interesting and Humour

Dmitry, 2017.04.11 10:23

The passenger has already sued and has enough money from the airline for the rest of his life

find it especially for me, please.

Alexandr Bryzgalov:

Don't worry - it's OK!

Alexandr Bryzgalov:

I saw this as early as yesterday, but didn't find this one:

find it specifically for me, please.

No problem )))

He also added that the injured passenger has already been contacted to sort things out.

Believe me, this passenger will bleed to death on a company that already knows it's in serious trouble. In the US, they won't leave it at that.

Ihor Herasko:

No problem )))

Trust me, this passenger would be a pain in the neck for a company that already knows it's in trouble. In the U.S., they're not gonna leave it at that.

it doesn't say that, just "...contacted to settle..."

I don't want to believe it, for sure the instructions say so )

They will shut it down with a couple of grand and the alternative that nothing will come of it in the event of a lawsuit.

Reason: