Interesting and Humour - page 3652

СанСаныч Фоменко:

The US is a democracy, and therefore a state governed by the rule of law, which means that the demos have rights, and they pour money from their pockets into their pockets with the help of the courts. And the ochlos (cattle), of which 90% of the population, as in every capitol country in the world, do not have any rights in fact for one simple reason - a lawyer is too expensive. In the USA a million quid for lawyers is an ordinary sum.

Everyone in our country can see that. There are 40 million pensioners and 20 million below the poverty line. In a circle not more than 15,0000 per nose. Simple consultation with a lawyer - 5000, writing a statement of claim - from 10000. And if the courts, 100,000 is not God knows what money. But the right to sue is available - a state governed by the rule of law. So we carry around with mythical rights....

You have to know your place.

You make a very controversial point about life in the USA and prove it with an example from your own country....

That's quite a twist, isn't it, brothers? I remember a few months ago, the State Duma wanted to criminalise the mining of cryptocurrencies by the end of 2017. And now here it is. They change their minds at once, but I admit it is good news :-)

https://news.mail.ru/economics/29397067/?frommail=1

Alexandr Bryzgalov:

Well, there you go, and you were afraid....

Doctor David Dao, 69, who was forcibly removed from a United Airlines flight on 10 April as an "extra" passenger, has sued the airline and will be defended in court by lawyer Stephen Golan.

The doctor remains under treatment in hospital.

Asked about what he was injured, he replies: "Everything."

Kentucky man pulled from United flight remains hospitalized
Kentucky man pulled from United flight remains hospitalized
  • www.wlky.com
LOUISVILLE, Ky. — The Elizabethtown man who was pulled from a Louisville-bound flight told WLKY he is recovering in a hospital. Dr. David Dao said he was the man shown in the now viral video being removed from Flight 3411 at Chicago’s O’Hare International Airport on Sunday. Dao, 69, said he’s recovering in a Chicago hospital. When asked what...

I think the airline will pay off out of court.

answering a question about what he has been hurt, he replies: "Everything."

Now he will lie there moaning like a pregnant woman "ouch, ouch, it hurts! I got hurt all over! ouch, ouch." They should have broken his nose at least, so he wouldn't cry for nothing - who cares, the money will still be paid to the man...

Comments not related to this topic have been moved to "FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences 2017".

The video shows him being hauled out unceremoniously. Surprised by the very fact that he was treated like a criminal by....