What is the minimum acceptable deposit for trading on the stock exchange? - page 6

Alexey Viktorov:

How can income tax be withheld if income has not yet been received? The commission is clear... But that is not the question. About a comfortable deposit size, there is an answer,

I do not understand if there is a limit on the minimum deposit to start trading.

What do you want, if you have withdrawn funds and you have a total profit?

If you withdraw money, you will be recalculated at the end of the day.

Or at the end of the year.

There is no minimum deposit requirement.

But you cannot trade on FORTS if you do not have enough money for CS (Collateral Deposit).

E.g. Si-9.17 initial margin (IR) is 3562 RUB per contract.

That's the good thing about trading on the exchange, that everything is transparent and honest.

You can check EVERY tick, order and transaction.

Withdrawal of funds also no problems (entered and selected more than $ 50,000), although

BANK has limitations on cash withdrawals (no more than 5000$ per day can be withdrawn)

prostotrader:

What do you expect if you withdraw funds and have a total profit?

If you make a withdrawal, the tax will be recalculated at the end of the year.

Or it will be recalculated at the end of the year.

There is no minimum deposit requirement.

But you cannot trade on FORTS if you do not have enough money for CS (Collateral Deposit).

E.g. Si-9.17 initial margin (IR) is 3562 RUB per contract.

That's the good thing about trading on the exchange, that everything is transparent and honest.

You can check EVERY tick, order and transaction.

Withdrawal of funds also no problem (I typed and selected more than $ 50,000), although

I have a limit for withdrawal cash (no more than 5000$ per day can be withdrawn).

I'm a bit messed up in my head about the stock market... At first I understood that the minimum deposit is 100k and that's why this question appeared. But then I understood the whole point and the mess turned into a brain.

But not all questions are exhausted. In options trading, it is clear that when you buy an option, the loss is fixed. But when trading futures contracts? Suppose you buy Si-9.17 and the price falls... In addition to the GO, there is a loss, right? What will happen to my position, if there is no deposit left? Will it be closed or will the debt grow?

Alexey Viktorov:

I'm a bit confused about the stock market... At first I understood that the minimum deposit is 100k and that is why this question arose. But then I understood the whole point and the mush turned into a brain.

But not all questions are exhausted. In options trading, it is clear that when you buy an option, the loss is fixed. But when trading futures contracts? Suppose you buy Si-9.17 and the price falls... In addition to the GO, there are losses, right? What will happen to my position, if there is no deposit left? Will they close it or will the debt grow?

In case of a position closing, the CS is not a loss but a reserve of funds for the life time of the position.

And profit is like everywhere else - guessed the direction - profit, no - loss. If there is a shortage of funds (the loss exceeds the SA), the broker will close your position

Совершение сделок - Торговые операции - Справка по MetaTrader 5
Совершение сделок - Торговые операции - Справка по MetaTrader 5
  • www.metatrader5.com
Торговая деятельность в платформе связана с формированием и отсылкой рыночных и отложенных ордеров для исполнения брокером, а также с управлением...

prostotrader:

The CS is not a loss, but a reserve of funds for the life of your position, and when you close the position the CS is returned.

The profit is the same as everywhere else - if you guessed the direction - profit, if not - loss. If there is a shortage of funds (the loss exceeds the SA), the broker will close your position

Thanks, some more mush in my brain :)))

But on options the CS is a non-refundable amount, right? And what is the point of a GO on futures? And if the loss exceeds the CS, but there is still a lot of money on the deposit, how then? Will they reserve another CS or what?

Alexey Viktorov:

Thank you, a little more mush to the brain. :)))

But on options, the GO is a non-refundable amount, right? And what is the point of a GO on futures? And if the loss exceeds the CS, but there is still a lot of money on deposit, how then? Will they reserve another CS or what?

Mush indeed.

In Options, the premium does disappear if you wait for expiry, but

you can get out of the position, thereby taking a profit-loss in the form of the difference in the premium for the option.

On futures, the broker will not close your position as long as your OWN funds are positive.

The TAR is a reserve for a particular position, it does not mean you will be closed if your loss exceeds the TAR, it does mean you will be closed if

and you have NO CAPACITY.

So they recommend to deposit money with a margin, to ensure that there is no margin call.

prostotrader:

A CACHE indeed.

In Options, the premium does disappear if you wait for expiration, but

it is possible to exit the position, thereby taking the profit-loss in the form of the difference in the premium for the option.

On futures, the broker will not close your position as long as your OWN funds are positive.

The TAR is a reserve for a particular position, it does not mean you will be closed if your loss exceeds the TAR, it does mean you will be closed if

the loss exceeds the TAR and you have NO CAPACITY

Thank you.

Alexey Viktorov:

How can income tax be withheld if income has not yet been received? The commission is clear... But that is not the question. About a comfortable deposit size, there is an answer,

But is there a limit on the minimum deposit to start trading, I do not understand?

Appendix № 10

to Regulation on customer service

Otkritie Broker JSC

REGULATIONS

for provision of information and technical services for MetaTrader 5 and

use of a simple electronic signature when submitting orders via

MetaTrader 5

3.8 If the value of the Client`s portfolio free of charge using the MetaTrader 5 Software for entering Transaction Orders (the Broker does not charge a fee for a copy of such Software according to the Price List) is less than 50 000 (fifty thousand) roubles within 60 (sixty) calendar days, the Broker is entitled to terminate the right to use and maintain the specified copy of the MetaTrader 5 Software.

Sergey Chalyshev:

Appendix no. 10

to the Regulation on customer service

JSC Otkritie Broker

REGULATIONS

for provision of information and technical services for MetaTrader 5 and

use of a simple electronic signature when submitting orders via

MetaTrader 5

3.8 If the value of the Client`s portfolio free of charge using the MetaTrader 5 Software for entering Transaction Orders (the Broker does not charge a fee for a copy of such Software according to the Price List) is less than 50 000 (fifty thousand) roubles within 60 (sixty) calendar days, the Broker is entitled to terminate the right to use and maintain the specified copy of the MetaTrader 5 Software.

This is strong).

Sergey Chalyshev:
There was a real opening for over a year with a zero balance. No one has stopped anything.

Alexey Kozitsyn:
There was a real opening for over a year with a zero balance. No one has terminated anything.

It doesn't say in the rules that they will stop.

It says:

"The broker has the right to terminate... "

Reason: