Errors, bugs, questions - page 990

sergeev:

and you add a line to the deinit script

Print("===================== The End ===================")

Thanks, that helps!

Did I get it right that there is no analog to the right-click command "Clear" in the script? :)

I think that's right.

I was also looking for a method to add "yellow" and "red" messages to the log. Didn't find any.

To trading on the charts.

I'm sorry if I've already been asked to do this, because it's a good idea to ask for it as soon as you start using it on the real market.

When dragging the levels TP, SL, please indicate at the level of changing price. If it makes sense, I will duplicate it in support.

Thank you!

Regarding the dragging of the SL and TP.

We need to make it so that if an object is selected in the immediate vicinity of an order, the order is not dragged. Sometimes this is critical. If we need to move the order, the object will be first made not selected by a double click.

Although, someone has already said

Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы объектов / Свойства объектов
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы объектов / Свойства объектов
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы объектов / Свойства объектов - Документация по MQL5

Is it possible for an MQL-programmer to create TA-graphicaltools in the image and likeness of those already included in MT5? I.e. are sources available that can be modified independently or these objects have already been compiled and all their unique features are fixed in the terminal, while we can only create, move and delete ready ones?

2. I wrote application #359447 to SD over a year ago. Is there any progress? Nothing answered there, and the tool is absolutely needed on a daily basis. Since there are no results yet, at least turn in the right direction, where to dig...

x100intraday:

Is it possible for an MQL-programmer to create TA-graphicaltools in the image and likeness of those already included in MT5? I.e. are sources available that can be modified independently or these objects have already been compiled and all their unique features are fixed in the terminal, while we can only create, move and delete ready ones?

2. I wrote application #359447 to SD over a year ago. Is there any progress? Nothing answered there, and the tool is absolutely needed on a daily basis. Since there are no results yet, at least turn in the right direction, where to dig...

A year to complete the application? Wow!

x100intraday:

You can implement any such tool with canva. The source code is available in the standard library.

ns_k:
A year to do the application? Wow!
The presence of an application in Service Desk does not mean that it will necessarily be implemented. Requests are made for consideration.

tol64:

Any similar tools you can implement with canva. The source code is available in the standard library.

Well, let's say. But what will it be according to its classification, or to be more exact, in what category should I search for this ready tool? It's neither an indicator, nor an Expert Advisor, nor a script... Although it looks like a script, but... Is there a possibility to make this tool appear after compilation among other tools already built into the terminal (channels, pitchforks, time zones...)?

x100intraday:
Well, let's say. And what would it be in terms of classification, or rather in what category would one then look for this ready-made tool? This is neither an indicator, nor an Expert Advisor, nor a script... Although it looks like a script, but... Is there a possibility to make this tool appear after compilation among other tools already built into the terminal (channels, pitchforks, time zones...)?
No. There is no possibility to include your own tools among other similar ones. This can be an indicator, an Expert Advisor or a script. It all depends on the task.

When I call it up I get

2013.05.31 13:08:41 temp (AUDUSD,M5) TERMINAL_COMPANY = MetaQuotes Software Corp.

It should be another broker, or something is wrong, thanks.

void OnStart()
  {
//---
   Print("TERMINAL_COMPANY = ",TerminalInfoString(TERMINAL_COMPANY));
   Print("TERMINAL_NAME = ",TerminalInfoString(TERMINAL_NAME));
   Print("TERMINAL_COMMONDATA_PATH = ",TerminalInfoString(TERMINAL_COMMONDATA_PATH));
  }
Reason: