Errors, bugs, questions - page 995

On our demo server we always pre-test the beta versions before releasing them.

Bild 815. single test stop does not work.

The test stops, but no adjustments are available and the button says "stop".

Pressing the button again starts a new test with the same parameters. There is no way to change the parameters.

--

I have encountered a problem with it today - I have inadvertently started year+month testing with heavy indicators for all ticks (I wanted it for a month) and as a result I have hit a deadlock - parameters cannot be changed and I do not want to restart the terminal - I have results of long term cloud optimization in the "Optimization" tab I wanted to study. As you know, I can download optimization results to XML but cannot download them back because Metakvot consider it a very alien problem far from a common user's needs.

However, I'm in trouble. I've spent money, spent even more time, and the results are just around the corner, but it's useless.

Here I sit and swear at the most highly respected developers for total indifference to repeated mass requests and omniscience in relation to the needs of the user.

Oh, my God!

Renat, Slava, when will the optimization results be uploaded? How many times can you ask? It's an elementary thing to do on your side.

And it's time to deal with buttons, for years in different builds the same problem keeps breaking through again and again.

--

In the meantime... I'll have to leave the terminal for the night - to complete my year-long testing (by experience I know that the buttons will eventually work), in order to save the optimization results in a tab. Promises to do it in just five and a half hours. What else can I do?

// But if the power goes out even for a second, I'll have to reoptimise. Yep.

EURUSD 15 min before 18 April 2013 goes straight to 16 August 1999 and advisors do not work in the missing period.On M1 and H1 there are no gaps.Terminal reloaded, no change.

MetaDriver:

Bild 815. Single test stop does not work.

The test stops but no adjustments are available and the button says "stop".

Pressing the button again starts a new test with the same parameters. There is no way to change the parameters.

--

Afternoon.

1) Is it reproduced on all EAs ? How often does it play ?

2) What OS and bit rate do you have ?

3) Write a request to servicedesk with description of playback steps, source codes .

Thank you

Общайтесь с разработчиками через Сервисдеск!
Общайтесь с разработчиками через Сервисдеск!
  • www.mql5.com
Ваше сообщение сразу станет доступно нашим отделам тестирования, технической поддержки и разработчикам торговой платформы.

fellow:
EURUSD 15min earlier than April 18, 2013 goes straight to August 16, 1999 and EAs do not work in the missing period.On M1 and H1 there are no gaps.Terminal reloaded, no change.
The answer is at the quote source and in the settings of their quantity in the terminal

Silent:

OBJPROP_TIMEFRAMES stopped working

code

Prints show that flags are set but objects remain visible on all TFs.

The line

changed to

throwing out everything else (i.e., no options set tf) -

The object stays visible on all tf.

Tried unsuccessfully to replicate at my place. Is the problem reproduced only in 812 build or in 815 too?

Please attach the full source code. Specify more information (OS, bit rate, UAC, screenshots, logs...)

alexvd:

Have unsuccessfully tried to replicate in your own build. Is the problem only reproduced in 812 build or in 815 too?

Please attach full source code. Specify more information (OS, bit rate, UAC, screenshots, logs...)

803 и 815.

812 no, did not test.

Win7 x64, on, script draws itself, only lines like

QH 0 20:46:31 Scripts script s_FiboArcs_Avto_1.07s (EURUSD,Daily) loaded successfully

FO 0 20:46:32 Scripts script s_FiboArcs_Avto_1.07s (EURUSD,Daily) removed

и

KP 2 20:48:06 Signal '*******': failed to connect to server - login.mql5.com

Upd I set at the very end in the loop "//|--- To debug"

Files:

kinglion7:
I have written again to servicedesk. I hope I am the only one with this error.
Please specify the version of the operating system.

// 1.mqh
#import "1.ex5"
        int A( int a );
#import
int B() { return ( A( 0 ) ); }

// 1.mq5
#property library
#include "1.mqh"
int A( int a ) export { return ( a*2 ); }

// 2.mq5
#property library
#include "1.mqh"