Errors, bugs, questions - page 988

stringo:

Why?

Agents are only forcibly stopped for identified fraudulent reasons. We've talked about this many times. For example, 100 agents on a 2-core computer. Or 4 agents on 256 meg of RAM for all of them. Or an agent on a virtual machine that reports it has a gig of RAM, but says nothing about sharing that gig with 7 more virtual machines. And so on.

Why tell someone they're cheating? It's a shame, isn't it?

Exactly, it's a shame. None of the reasons you explicitly stated are appropriate. I would like more clarity.

Ashes:
Exactly, that's a shame. None of the reasons you explicitly give are appropriate. I wish there was more clarity.

What is your reason? Do you have any idea?

If you don't feel guilty, you can easily ask the service desk for an explanation. But it's better to do so as soon as possible after the disconnection.

In any case, we won't write in the logs the reason for disabling the agent for cloud network security reasons in general.

Общайтесь с разработчиками через Сервисдеск!
Общайтесь с разработчиками через Сервисдеск!
  • www.mql5.com
Ваше сообщение сразу станет доступно нашим отделам тестирования, технической поддержки и разработчикам торговой платформы.

stringo:

If you don't feel guilty, you can easily ask the service desk for an explanation. But it's better to do so as soon as possible after the disconnection.

In any case, we won't write in the logs the reason for disabling the agent for security reasons of the cloud network as a whole.

We would like to know the reason. The developer can tell us what exactly the agent did not like. We can guess for a long time to no avail...

Afternoon. I got the following error when trying to connect to MQL5 Cloud Network. After login/password I got the following error in the terminal log:

"MQL5.community authorization for 'evl1s' failed" and at the same time the following error occurs:

"MQL5 Market failed to get list of user products [403]". Has anyone encountered it?
Распределенные вычисления в сети MQL5 Cloud Network
Распределенные вычисления в сети MQL5 Cloud Network
  • cloud.mql5.com
Заработать деньги, продавая мощности своего компьютера для сети распределенных вычислений MQL5 Cloud Network

Ashes:
The developer can tell you what exactly the agent didn't like. Guessing can be long and fruitless...

making you parrot it?

the answer is again.

If you don't feel guilty, you can easily contact the service desk for an explanation. But it's better to do it as soon as possible after the disconnection.

In any case, we won't write in the logs the reason why the agent was disabled, for cloud security reasons in general.

sergeev:

making you parrot it?

the answer again.

1) Take it easy!

2) In recent history, there have been known cases where MQ decisions initially made were later overturned.

Ashes:

1) Take it easy!

2) In recent history, there have been known cases where MQ decisions initially made have later been overturned.

Afternoon!

Is there any way to set the number of repetitions in the alert as default?

Thank you!

Ashes:

2) In recent history, there have been cases in which MQ decisions initially made have later been reversed.

is not the case.

No one is going to tell you about the methods of defence. digging your own grave?

stringo:

In any case, we won't write in the logs the reason for disabling the agent for security reasons of the cloud network as a whole.

Would you at least explain in the servicedesk? The mass suicide of perfectly normal agents looks depressing. Moreover, I haven't found any criminal activity (including the one you mentioned above) in computers. There are machines, I put agents, I use them myself and sell them - that's all.

muallch:
Can you at least explain in the servicedesk? The mass suicide of perfectly normal agents looks depressing. The more so, that I haven't found any crime (including abovementioned by you) in computers. There are machines, I put agents, I use them myself and sell them - that's all.

If systems are cloned, the Id (see tester\manager\common.ini) of the system may be the same, and this can lead to agents being removed (one possible reason). See https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/8842/page8#comment_370832

Reason: