Tick Indicator and EAs - page 21

hi mladin,

tick on chart histo does not work properly when when i do back test on strategy tester

could you modify please

himnoor:
hi mladin,

tick on chart histo does not work properly when when i do back test on strategy tester

could you modify please

If I change it to make it possible to do a back test then neither Bid nor Ask can be used as prices for that indicator. Only some of the "regular" prices can be used in that case. Is that what you want?

mladen:
If I change it to make it possible to do a back test then neither Bid nor Ask can be used as prices for that indicator. Only some of the "regular" prices can be used in that case. Is that what you want?

hi,

i think that should be fine make it with price

thx mladen

himnoor:
hi,

i think that should be fine make it with price

thx mladen

here you go

It works in the back tests too

hi,

it does not work on mbtrading but on alpari it is working good

thanks mladin

mladen:
here you go It works in the back tests too

himnoor:
hi,

it does not work on mbtrading but on alpari it is working good

thanks mladin

I don't see any reason why it would work on one broker and wouldn't on another (since it is using standard calls to get the chosen price). Check the journal and experts tab of the terminal if something (some error or warning message) is written out there

mladen:
I don't see any reason why it would work on one broker and wouldn't on another (since it is using standard calls to get the chosen price). Check the journal and experts tab of the terminal if something (some error or warning message) is written out there

hi mladen,

on mbtrading it is not working when do back test but on raguler live chart is working fine and no massage in journal when doing backtest . and On alpari it is working on both demo and backtest fine. i have live acc. with mbtrading so i want to check with mbtrading tick data back test . mbtrading and alpari do not show same tick data it is little diffrent may be alpari demo account.

thanks

himnoor:
hi mladen,

on mbtrading it is not working when do back test but on raguler live chart is working fine and no massage in journal when doing backtest . and On alpari it is working on both demo and backtest fine. i have live acc. with mbtrading so i want to check with mbtrading tick data back test . mbtrading and alpari do not show same tick data it is little diffrent may be alpari demo account.

thanks

Interesting

I really would like to know why it does not work since it is using a regular iMa() period 1 to get the price and it is supposed to work on any broker and in back-test too

mladen:
Interesting I really would like to know why it does not work since it is using a regular iMa() period 1 to get the price and it is supposed to work on any broker and in back-test too

hi mladen,

i deleted history data and uploaded new data now it is working this is strange have a look attached that was not showing any thing before after new data it is working fine

thanks a lots mladen

Files:

jdpnz:
Some indicators for the tick data screen above

Hi

I agree w/ this kind of indicators. I think for a fast tick strategy, there are reliable on MT4

I am wandering how this can work on another platform

rgds

Reason: