Errors, bugs, questions - page 637

Karlson:
That's what I've done, with the same price. Only the description is placed on the left, at the starting point.
In general, you definitely need a property that would allow you to control the location of descriptions in objects. The wish is written by you, as you have invented it. :)

Karlson:

And I tried to put the line from right to left (backwards) . But the mark is still on the left, only upside down :))

And this can even be called a bug. Not enough automatic inversion, as in the iPhone. :)

Renat:

It is advisable to give full logs from the time the scrip is added to the chart until its completion.

There is no clear indication on the above log:

1. the time when the script was run
  2. is it the same script, not another script with extra logic inside?
  3. it's not in the tester?

Thanks for the reply.

ok, i will get the full log as soon as i get home

1. time - it's happening at any time.

2. I tried rebooting the client without launching anything else - the effect is the same

3. yes in the tester

The meta-editor has a context tooltip for quick input of predefined functions - that's a good thing. But its case-sensitive nature is not so good. You want e.g. MathRound, you type math... - the menu doesn't pop up, you just have to type math... Is it a defect or it was done deliberately? MT4 doesn't have such case sensitivity.

Please advise me where I can find the minimum system requirements (CPU, memory, hard disk ... ) for MT5 to work properly. I want to be able to use the operating system, browser, antivirus with firewall and at least one serious application (like exel, matcad, neuroshell).
Документация по MQL5: Операции с массивами / ArrayMinimum
Документация по MQL5: Операции с массивами / ArrayMinimum
  • www.mql5.com
Операции с массивами / ArrayMinimum - Документация по MQL5

her.human:
Please advise me where I can find the minimum system requirements (CPU, memory, hard disk ... ) for MT5 to work properly. For MT5 to work in addition to the operating system, browser, antivirus with firewall, and at least one serious application (like exel, matcad, neuroshell).
Minimum requirement is one SSE2, although unofficially, for example, the drive should not be 4Gb, I have MT5 with history on two dilligines takes 8Gb, so the drive should be at least 100Gb, OpenCL supporting graphics card (the rule is not mandatory, but otherwise there will be no acceleration on new features). Well, these three parameters already have some way to determine the configuration, as you will not put to modern vises gigabyte processor, and if the CPU will be modern, and the RAM there will not be 32 megs. In general, so on and so forth, and in general, somewhere was a branch on hardware.

Urain:
The minimum requirement is one SSE2, although unofficially, for example, the drive must also be not 4GB, I now have MT5 with the history of two dilligines takes 8GB, so the drive at least 100GB, graphics card with OpenCL support (rule not mandatory, but otherwise there will be no acceleration on new features). Well, these three parameters already some way to determine the configuration, as you will not put to modern vises gigabyte processor, and if the CPU will be modern, and the RAM there will not be 32 megs. In general, so on and so forth, and in general, somewhere there was a branch on hardware.

It's understandable, the more the better, I wanted to find the official opinion of the developers. Usually, serious applications have their own requirements before they are installed.

her.human:
Can you tell me where I can find the minimum system requirements

In the help of the terminal

The client terminal can run on Microsoft Windows XP/2003/Vista/2008 operating systems. Also a processor with SSE2 support (Pentium 4/Athlon 64 or higher) is required for operation. The rest of the hardware requirements are limited to the operating system requirements.

Thanks, that cleared it up,"Pentium 4/Athlon 64 or higher". As for RAM and hard disk memory, it's not clear.

her.human:

Thank you, that clarifies something,"Pentium 4/Athlon 64 or higher". As for RAM and hard disk memory, it's not clear.

You won't get less than 512 memory on the fourth pen (I had a year with 512 for awhile, it's bearable), the maximum for 32 bits is 3Gb, but to avoid imbalance between cores, put 2 lines of 2Gb each (thanks God it's cheap now). But the operating system will still only see 3Gb, but each core will get 1.5Gb.

There are no such restrictions for 64 bits, so you can shove it as much as you like.

Reason: