Errors, bugs, questions - page 642

sergeev:

In 586 there is a button in the object list window called "List all".

It includes the list of objects created by the Expert Advisor. Will it be possible to filter from MQL as well?

You can filter by the value of OBJPROP_HIDDEN object. You can try it.

sergeev:

It includes a list of objects created by the expert.

Not only by the Expert Advisor. The OBJPROP_HIDDEN property is automatically set for the objects attached to the chart by means of the terminal (events calendar and trade history).

Rosh:
It can be set by the value of the OBJPROP_HIDDEN object property. Try it.

There is no description yet, so there is a question.

As I understand it, the property can be set.

Can this property be passed at the event of deleting an object, to distinguish the user's objects from the objects of the Expert Advisor at the moment of deletion?

:) I am trying to solve my missing request about tracking of deleted objects from the Expert Advisor controls.

why is my terminal not updating to 586? one is your terminal and the other is from insta and both are not updating all hanging on 574.

With the release of the new build (unfortunately I didn't keep track of 581 or 586), when you click on an mq5 or mqh file in the commander,

it will start ME (if it was not started) and open the file in ME,

But the commander will display a warning that the file was not found for some reason.

It's a trifle annoying. What can it be caused by?

Документация по MQL5: Файловые операции / FileOpen
Документация по MQL5: Файловые операции / FileOpen
  • www.mql5.com
Файловые операции / FileOpen - Документация по MQL5

Developers, you've done something wrong with the "Chart" object update.

Refreshed just at a wild pace!!!

Glitch appeared recently, unfortunately did not keep track of when you did this (I suspect that in the build, where there was a correction ChartRedraw for the object "Chart")

What I did. I opened the chart object. I put the Expert Advisor on it. This expert displays the EditBox object on the main chart.
When I enter this EditBox to write text in it, it flickers with very high frequency.

This Expert Advisor on a regular chart runs and works without this flicker bug.

sergeev:

Developers, you've done something wrong with the "Chart" object update.

Refreshed just at a wild pace!!!

Glitch appeared recently, unfortunately did not keep track of when you did this (I suspect that in the build, where there was a correction ChartRedraw for the object "Chart")

What I did. I opened the chart object. I put the Expert Advisor on it. This expert displays the EditBox object on the main chart.
When I enter this EditBox to write text in it, it flickers with very high frequency.

This EA runs on a normal chart and works without this flicker bug.

The bug is caught.

It happens because of sending the EventChartCustom event from the EA on this chart to itself. It turns out that this event sending causes the main window to update the chart (ChartRedraw).

Again I raise the issue of "chart flip" after 100,000 passes.

Recorded a video, the most interesting from the second minute.

http://youtu.be/iceUcy8A6JU

Would need to fix it, or explain what's going on with it...

Build 581

100000 up-down.mp4
100000 up-down.mp4
  • youtu.be
График оптимизации проходя 100 000 итерраций переворачивается

Can the terminal be updated manually? Other than reinstalling it.

Zeleniy:
Can the terminal be updated manually?

Yes, you can. Close the terminal, preferably disable agents for the duration of the installation.

https://download.mql5.com/cdn/web/metaquotes.software.corp/mt5/mt5setup.exe

Download, run. The path is the same, installed "from above", everything works correctly for me, account + password + history + EAs remain unchanged.

And I constantly monitor this topic: https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/23/unread#unread -"list of changes in builds".

Reason: