Errors, bugs, questions - page 641

sergeev:

I understand that this is preparation for the marketplace, but it's not the same way to axe and do it on every EA!

Only on every Expert Advisor. When loading, it is impossible to know in advance the needs of the Expert Advisor, it is unknown whether it will do Print("Start") or something else.

"Stubbornness" of the solution can be discussed, but there is a simple fact - the edit was made in October 2010 and did not cause any special problems to users (judging by the delayed reaction).

This is why it accesses the trading server and is given 5-6 seconds to prepare the market environment. <br / translate="no">.
So it's not trying to send data, but rather receive it ?

I have experts in the strategy tester only working up to version 574.

In 581 and 586 they no longer work at all.

Maybe the truth is in external DLL, which I wrote, but it worked for several years.

And in 574, if I press cancel testing, I have to restart the program otherwise it will not work.

sergeev:
So it is not an attempt to send data, but to receive it ?
There is no sending or receiving data. Just waiting for the terminal to be synchronised with the server.

Okay, guys, that's reassuring.

I just linked all these brakes to Renate's answer.

Перестарались с защитой - обязательно исправим.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/1111/page642#comment_148215

sergeev:
So it is not an attempt to send data, but rather to receive it ?

Think about it: what is the terminal supposed to provide to the expert?

As complete and reliable market environment as possible. Otherwise, any launching of MQL5 programs on an unsynchronized environment will lead to such glitches that traders will be scared out of using them.

If there is no connection before launching an MQL5 program, the terminal will honestly try to restore connection during the reconnect cycle (5 sec), delaying start of scripts.

sergeev:

I just linked all these brakes to Renate's answer.

There is no connection. As I wrote above, waiting for the status of the terminal to synchronise with the server was added in october 2010.

sergeev:

I just attributed all this slowdown to Renate's response.

At that time, the delay was in something else - in unpacking the Expert Advisor in memory.

It was fixed in 586 build and now scripts start several times faster than it was even before the error (e.g. in 574 build).

All is well, Renat, Anton thank you for your answers.

In 586 there is a button in the object list window called "List all".

It includes a list of objects created by the Expert Advisor. Will it be possible to filter from MQL as well?

Reason: