Errors, bugs, questions - page 644

OnInit

The OnInit() function is the Init event handler. It can be ofvoid or inttype and has no parameters:

voidOnInit();

Init events are generated immediately afterloading an Expert Advisor or indicator, they are not generated for scripts. The OnInit() function is used for initialization. If OnInit() has the return value(s) of the int type,

...it turns out thatOnInit() has ))))

pusheax:

I only have 555 build in strategy tester working fine.

What's wrong here????????????????????????????

Please update to the latest build.

If something doesn't work in the new build, you should look for the reasons, not give up back.

Renat:

Some kind of glitch with classification of completed/incomplete work in Service Work.

I've written to Service Desk. But I don't trust servicedesk in terms of prompt response. The reaction to the message on the forum is more adequate.

Общайтесь с разработчиками через Сервисдеск!
Общайтесь с разработчиками через Сервисдеск!
  • www.mql5.com
Ваше сообщение сразу станет доступно нашим отделам тестирования, технической поддержки и разработчикам торговой платформы.

Renat

I wrote you a message in private yesterday, but today I doubt you can see it, maybe it's some kind of forum glitch?

Confirm (in private or here) if you see my message.

ZS Yeah I see it.

Urain:

I wrote you a private message yesterday, but today I doubt you can see it, maybe it's some kind of forum glitch?

Confirm (in private or here) if you see my message.

There's no glitch in the PM (at least not that I can see), I've already replied.

abolk:

Some kind of glitch with classification of completed/incomplete work in Service Work.

I've written to Service Desk. But I don't trust servicedesk in terms of prompt response. The reaction to the message on the forum is more adequate.

Thank you, will check.

The site is being upgraded on a daily basis and small bugs are possible.

What is going on with (traffic or charts or history)?

There are two EURUSD and USDCHF charts open on M15, max bars 1000000 (lb), history is from 4 Jan 1971.

I got traffic and sometimes start of the chart disappears and history is loaded (but it does not disappear).

Oops while writing the chart made a mistake:

2012.02.12 15:37:16 MemoryException 244531200 bytes not available

ZZY USDCHF chart download froze on date 1989.12.29

HZZY I've set max bars 100000 (a hundred of them), and restarted terminal, all ok, traffic stays as stiff.

I suspect that when max bars exceeds the number of bars in the history, there is some kind of error and MT is pumping but cannot download the right amount of bars.

Документация по MQL5: Доступ к таймсериям и индикаторам / Bars
Документация по MQL5: Доступ к таймсериям и индикаторам / Bars
  • www.mql5.com
Доступ к таймсериям и индикаторам / Bars - Документация по MQL5

Got it:

"The transaction cannot be completed. Financial transactions are temporarily unavailable for your account.
You cannot proceed with the operation. Please contact the moderators." After completing one job earlyhttps://www.mql5.com/en/job/2707(hung on payment). Then all the current ones write the same thing.

Fix.

MQL5 jobs: [mql4] HTTP Post with multipart/form-data able expert advisor
MQL5 jobs: [mql4] HTTP Post with multipart/form-data able expert advisor
  • www.mql5.com
Hi, I am looking for some mql4 http library capable or sending POST requests in multipart/form-data type to port the values and transfer screenshots. It would be best if it would have no dependencies (meaning using wininet.dll). Frameworked, working code is ok. Anyone interested?

Urain:

What happens to (traffic or charts or history)?

There are two EURUSD and USDCHF charts open on M15, max bars 1000000 (lb), history is from 4 Jan 1971.

2012.02.12 15:37:16 MemoryException 244531200 bytes not available

Most likely not enough memory for chart buffers, which are built from minutes.

244mb is not that much. How much memory is installed on your computer anyway?

Igormq5:

Got it:

"The transaction cannot be completed. Financial transactions are temporarily unavailable for your account.
You cannot proceed with the operation. Please contact the moderators." After completing one job earlyhttps://www.mql5.com/en/job/2707(hung on payment). Then all the current ones write the same thing.

Fix.

Yes, we will check on Monday.
Reason: