Can I host MT4 from my PC allowing access via internet?

as it says,

is it possible to somehow host the MT4 on a web-page from my web server ? I already have 2 web servers running on my pc so thats no the hard part.

If i could do this then I can get to it from work and my phone (Android, i know there's the free app)

I can not have my phone at work and i can not use RDT or any of those services from other threads.

Web is the only solution for this because its just a web-page.

Thanks

anyone? surly someone has done this

Remote Access Control Through Internet

Turbo V6 Camaro:
anyone? surly someone has done this

Hi Turbo,

I don't know how to run MT4 as a web page or if it can even be done.

You can however, use the web to access and control your computers systems and your MT4 platforms from remote locations.

As a quick solution to see if it's workable for you, you can try Team Viewer software...a free remote access program that let's you connect and control any computer that is set up as a partner (easy to do) and connected to the internet.

TeamViewer - Free Remote Access and Remote Desktop Sharing over the Internet

There are also a number of other more professional programs out there like PC Anywhere as well that will let you connect and control your servers with remote access.

Hope this helps,

Robert

thanks for the reply non of those are possible as I can not install software at my work, nor can i use pcanywhere to remote desktop into my pc, it is considered bypassing the firewall and results in firing + loss of security clearance

the only option for me is to find a way to "web-enize" the MT4 on my pc

Try A Direct Web Account For Remote Access

Turbo V6 Camaro:
thanks for the reply non of those are possible as I can not install software at my work, nor can i use pcanywhere to remote desktop into my pc, it is considered bypassing the firewall and results in firing + loss of security clearance the only option for me is to find a way to "web-enize" the MT4 on my pc

Hi Turbo,

Interesting challenge!

Here's another alternative to explore - web conferencing - a direct web account for remote access...

I have not checked these sites out, but it looks like you can have a direct web account for remote access -

For one site, you install the software on your servers and access them through the internet, according to the info provided...so it's not necessary to download/install remote access programs with firewall concerns...

Try the following (and search for others):

Webex

GoToMyPC

Hope this helps,

Robert

cosmiclifeform:
Hi Turbo,

Interesting challenge!

Here's another alternative to explore - web conferencing - a direct web account for remote access...

I have not checked these sites out, but it looks like you can have a direct web account for remote access -

For one site, you install the software on your servers and access them through the internet, according to the info provided...so it's not necessary to download/install remote access programs with firewall concerns...

Try the following (and search for others):

Webex

GoToMyPC

Hope this helps,

Robert

will look at those thanks

Turbo V6 Camaro:
as it says,

is it possible to somehow host the MT4 on a web-page from my web server

Thanks

You can try chartsaccess.com. It will give you access selected charts using web browser or phone.

Are you still intersted?

Hello,

are you still interested in this solution? Did you find Web solution?

Because, as programmer, I know the right way to do so, but I have to discuss

what traders need and expect from this solution. I tried this way with minimalistic prototype and I want to decide is it

good idea to develop my approach or no.

Thanks

Turbo V6 Camaro:
as it says,

is it possible to somehow host the MT4 on a web-page from my web server ? I already have 2 web servers running on my pc so thats no the hard part.

If i could do this then I can get to it from work and my phone (Android, i know there's the free app)

I can not have my phone at work and i can not use RDT or any of those services from other threads.

Thanks
Reason: