Errors, bugs, questions - page 1556

Nilog:

Sometimes in case of emergency shutdown (when the terminal was open), when you reopen it, this kind of perverse window of the tumblr appears and I don't remember how I managed to get it out last time (see picture). If you click on call of the glass in the upper left corner of the chart, the terminal just closes. Is there a file I need to delete where the configuration was saved at the time of the crash?

With the glass you need to try combinations of "alt" + left clicked mouse button, "ctrl" + left clicked mouse button or "shift" + left clicked mouse button.

Karputov Vladimir:
With the glass you have to try the combinations "alt" + left-hand pressed key, "ctrl" + left-hand pressed key or "shift" + left-hand pressed key.
I pressed, of course, in the glass, holding down these keys, but this window naturally does not close. I am interested in how to close this buggy window. It sticks out on top of all the other charts, and no matter what.

Nilog:
I have, of course, pressed the keys in the glass, but of course the window does not close. It shouldn't. I'm wondering how to close this buggy window. It sticks out on top of all the other charts and I don't care.
When you press combinations, you should not click in the glass window, but on the header of the glass window and drag this glass somewhere. The window will immediately return to its normal size.

Karputov Vladimir:

The latest versions are always available when connecting to the MetaQuotes-Demo trading demo server.

Downloaded it from MT5 official website. It has the same version as mine. 1241. When will the new one, 1261, be available?

Karputov Vladimir:
When the combinations are pressed, do not click in the glass window, but on the header of the glass window and drag the glass somewhere. The window will immediately return to its normal size.
So look at the screenshot carefully. That's the thing, this window has no header. There's nothing to grab it by, it's just a grey object.

savinkins:
Karputov Vladimir:

The latest versions are always available when connecting to the MetaQuotes-Demo trading demo server.

Downloaded MT5 from official website. It has the same version that I have 1241. When will the new one be available?

I downloaded MT5 from the official website. They have the same version as mine. 1241. When will the new one, 1261, be available?
The latest version is always available when you connect to MetaQuotes-Demo trading demo server . You just need to CONNECT FROM THE TERMINAL to the MetaQuotes-Demo trading demo server. MetaTrader 5 x64 build 1301 is already available.

Renat Fatkhullin:
As of yesterday, the entire cloud network has been upgraded to new, more efficient protocols with tick history support.

To take advantage of this distributed computing network, you need to upgrade your terminal by connecting to the MetaQuotes-Demo server.
Can you elaborate on how to do this? I press "Login to trading account", I do not change login/password, I choose MetaQuotes-Demo server. But nothing happens, except trading disabled. Charts are hanging in state "Waiting update".

savinkins:
Can you tell me more about how to do it? I press "Connect to trading account", I do not change login/password, I choose MetaQuotes-Demo server. But nothing happens, except trading disabled. Charts are hanging in state "Waiting for update".
Actually, to connect to a trade server means to enter login and password and select a trade server.

All further questions fromsavinkins are moved to"Questions from newcomers".

Anyway, solved the problem from this comment

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategies testing

Bugs, bugs, questions

Nilog, 2016.04.16 13:20

Sometimes in the case of emergency closing of the windup (when the terminal was open) when I reopen it, this kind of perverted window of the betting window appears and I don't remember how I managed to remove it last time (see the picture). If you click on call for the glass in the upper left corner of the chart, the terminal just closes. I should probably delete some file where the configuration was saved at the time of the crash?

So: I deleted the files common.ini and settings.ini from the config folder, based on the name. I had to log in again, but otherwise everything is as it was, only that stupid box is gone. I guess it's not necessary to delete both files, one would be enough, but I don't know which one :) Whatever.

Reason: