Errors, bugs, questions - page 3043

Artyom Trishkin:

No, they won't. And next time you write there in Russian, you will also get banned.

Only in the Russian segment of this forum is the least strict moderation in this respect - everyone is welcome.

Thanks for the warning, it's strange, because foreigners themselves write so, including in person.

Vladimir Karputov, thank you for copying and emailing me the deleted comment.

Vladimir Karputov
Vladimir Karputov
  • www.mql5.com
Профиль трейдера

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

Thanks for the warning, it's strange, because foreigners themselves write this way, including in person.

Vladimir Karputov, thank you for copying and emailing me the deleted comment.

We just tolerate it better. It's tough out there.

The"Object list" window is very inconveniently implemented. When you call it, there is no way to do anything in the interface of the terminal, except work with this window. If you want to scroll through the chart and do something with the objects on the chart, you need to close this window.

It doesn't seem to be a terminal error, but something should be done about it.

Andrey Dik:

The"Object list" window is very inconveniently implemented. When you call it, there is no way to do anything in the interface of the terminal, except work with this window. If you want to scroll through the chart and do something with the objects on the chart, you need to close this window.

It's not an error of terminal, but something should be done about it.

It would be better to double-click in the list of objects to move to it on the chart, but now the window of object properties is called. So it is only a dream to quickly navigate through the objects on the chart.

And what does this move do for you? In any case, you should first disable auto-scrolling of the chart. At least they made it possible to disable autoscrolling without closing the list of objects. Otherwise, now you open the list, click to show, the chart twitches, you understand the error of action... Next dance, close, disable, reopen.........

Alexey Viktorov:
And what will you get from it? In any case, first you have to disable auto-scrolling chart. At least they made it possible to disable scrolling without closing the list of objects. Otherwise, now you open the list, click to show, the chart twitches, you understand the error of action... Next dance, close, disable, reopen.........

- Let's buy a hundred balloons, fill them with helium, and let them go!

- What for?

- What the fuck do we need them for?

You can mark events with objects on a chart, and you can write event descriptions in the objects. How is it to have a wonderful chart, powerful means of working with objects, but not being able to navigate through them?

I wouldn't say no to object navigation either

Andrey Dik:

- Let's buy a hundred balloons, fill them with helium, and let them go!

- What for?

- What the fuck do we need them for?

You can mark events with objects on a chart, and you can write event descriptions in the objects. How is it possible to have a wonderful chart and powerful tools to work with objects, but not be able to navigate through them?

Andrew, can't you read further than one sentence? After all, it's written about the reasons for this issue and a minimum of wishes in the same direction. There is little difference in double-clicking on a list or selecting a line and pressing a button. I understand that it is nicer, but it is not fatal... And after understanding it is possible to run balls. Only without me...

how to make Sleep() for 100-150 microseconds ?

need a pause between SocketSend() and SocketIsReadable() to write and read locally ( 127.0.0.1 )

permanently read socket is not a good option

Looking for variants without .dll, need some "heavy" calculations for 100 - 200 microseconds

UPD: so solved, works:

uint len;;
   ulong cnt1 = 0, cnt2  = 0, t;
   do
   {
      t = GetMicrosecondCount();
      while(GetMicrosecondCount() - t < 50) cnt1++;
   }
   while((len = SocketIsReadable(socket)) < 2 && ++cnt2 < 100)

Alexey Viktorov:

Andrei, can't you read beyond one sentence? After all, it says the reasons for the issue and a minimum of wishes in the same direction. There is little difference in double-clicking on a list or selecting a line and pressing a button. I understand that it is nicer, but it is not fatal... And after understanding it is possible to run balls. But without me...

No, it's really fatal.

The object window shouldn't have any focus, that's one. Double click in the list on an object should jump to the object on the chart, just like double click in the deal history will jump to the object on the chart.

This is a trading platform, not a glamorous female application for cycle control, everything should be like in the army - ugly but uniform, functional to the maximum and cause additional distracting thinking activity to the trader to the minimum.

Reason: