Errors, bugs, questions - page 1518

Vasyl Nosal:
2016.02.25 12:00:55.658 FXOpen MetaTrader build 950 started (FXOpen Investments Inc.)

2016.02.25 12:00:55.659 Windows 7 Ultimate (x64 based PC), IE 09.00, UAC, 8 x AMD FX-8320 Eight-Core Processor , RAM: 8852 / 12189 Mb, HDD: 237553 / 307626 Mb, GMT+02:00

First alert 90, then 100 100 100 100...

changecolour, width or buffer type in the properties

so on 100 100 100 100

You said earlier:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategy testing

Bugs, bugs, questions

Vasyl Nosal, 2016.02.24 23:27

Bug.

When changing colour, width or buffer type global variables are not unloaded in indicator.

Please define indicator or EA (if you don't know, indicators don't have OnTick() handler). Also clarify what exactly YOU understand by "change in the properties": Editing code or changing input parameters in the "Input parameters" tab.

In general, take your time, think about it and answer later.

Karputov Vladimir:

You said earlier:

Please define indicator or Expert Advisor (in case you don't know, indicators don't have OnTick() handler). Also clarify what exactly YOU mean by "change in properties": Editing code or changing input parameters in the "Input parameters" tab.

In general, take your time, think about it and answer later.

Well, how do you change the parameters I'm talking about (colour tab) in an EA?

Are you messing with me?

1. Demo account opened in MT4 is not reflected in myAlpari.

2. When opening a demo account in myAlpari, there is no possibility to set the deposit size.

Comments not relevant to this topic have been moved to "StringLen - what does string "0" have to do with it?".

Vasyl Nosal:

Bug.

When changing colour, width or buffer type, global variables are not unloaded in the indicator.

Not a parameter change. Just a display change.

Vasyl Nosal:

Aren't you going to banish me?

What if you think it's decompiled?

I'll get banned soon.

Vasyl Nosal:

So, how can you change the parameters I'm talking about (colour tab) in an EA?

Are you messing with me?

You were right about the colour tab.

These are definitely not input parameters, which have their own separate tab

Ilya Malev:

MT5 help:

Just checked - the indicator is removed from the chart but continues to run for 3 seconds, 10 seconds, 3 minutes... (IsStopped was not checked there, this is not the question)

1) Why does it say "forced termination for 3 seconds" but it doesn't work in reality?

2) Why don't processes (scripts, indicators, Expert Advisors, tester agents) terminate forcibly when they are removed from a chart, a user stops a test, etc.?

Please give an example. Give the source indicator to illustrate the problem

Slawa:

You were right about the colour tab.

These are definitely not input parameters that have their own separate tab

So there will be no change?

The indicator unloads global variables when you change parameters. But if you change parameters that are in COLOURS, it will not unload them. Great!

Vasyl Nosal:
So there will be no change?
What kind of change?
Reason: