Errors, bugs, questions - page 3037

Nikolai Semko:
Data is there, but no access to it

Increase MAX_BARS and use it at your leisure

Andrei Trukhanovich:

Increase MAX_BARS and use it at your leisure

See above. Wrote about it, why it's a crutch.

Nikolai Semko:
See above. I wrote about it, why it is a crutch.

From my vantage point the crutch is what you suggest, an in-house crutch specifically for your personal needs

Andrei Trukhanovich:

From my vantage point the crutch is what you suggest, an in-house crutch specifically for your personal needs

Alas, it means you don't get it.

Nikolai Semko:
Alas, then you haven't understood anything.

Yes, of course ) just like with diversification ))

Andrei Trukhanovich:

Yes, of course ) just like with diversification ))

Exactly

Nikolai Semko:

Unlimited is a very expensive option for the entire terminal. Immediately, disk space and traffic consumption increase dramatically.

This is why there is a setting that limits the amount of data. And no EA/indicator can "consume gigantic amounts".

Nikolai Semko:

But if Ionly needUnlimited for one tool, and only once?

You switch Unlimited on, pump out the data, build your databases. You turn Unlimited off, you work economically.

Marketplace users will understand too (if they really need a product that downloads 20 years of M1 data).

Andrey Khatimlianskii:

This is why there is a setting that limits the amount of data. And no EA/indicator can "consume huge amounts".

Turn Unlimited on, pump out the data, build your databases. You turn off Unlimited, you work economically.

Marketplace users will understand too (if they really want a product that downloads 20 years of M1 data).

And so I do. But it's a crutch with already existing data.

Nikolai Semko:

It is only illogical to keep hcc files unpacked

The whole issue is the ratio of "compression/unpacking time" vs "disk space occupied".

Of course, you can find a better solution. It's just a bit more complicated within the terminal than within a private "for yourself" solution.

Nikolai Semko:

that's what I do. But it's a crutch.

What is the crutch?

That a million users are protected (and the brokers along with them) and you need to reload the terminal 2 times?

Seems like a logical solution to me. Much more logical than making it convenient for you alone )

Reason: