Errors, bugs, questions - page 2920

fxsaber:

I've had similar situations. But it seems to run the same code. Don't know how to check it.

Did a search in all sources, where there would be such a line - finds nothing, except this mq5-file.

I can't suggest anything, except to delete ex5 from Terminal\Navigator\General. After F7 it should appear there again, and if it doesn't then it's not the one that compiled

I couldn't find anything with the search either, because the .mq5 was deleted and the corresponding .ex5 was launched (by mistake)

A100:

I can't suggest anything other than to delete ex5 from Terminal/General. After F7 it should appear there again, and if it doesn't then it's not compiled.

I haven't found anything using the search engine either, since .mq5 has been deleted and the corresponding .ex5 has been started (by mistake)

I checked with the script that it runs exactly what I need.

void OnStart()
{
  for (long Chart = ChartFirst(); (Chart != -1) && !IsStopped(); Chart = ChartNext(Chart))
  {
    Print(ChartGetString(Chart, CHART_SCRIPT_NAME));
    Print(ChartGetString(Chart, CHART_EXPERT_NAME));
  }
}

There is no duplicate with the same name. And any changes in mq5 are reflected in ex5.

However, when I move ex5 to another terminal, the date is correct.

In general, it's some kind of nonsense.

fxsaber:

That's the point, if I write it this way.

The date is correct on startup.

If I write it the way it was, it starts to show the old wrong value.

I lied, only F7 is wrong. F5 is fine.

Thanks for the message.

It is error in terminal EX5 file cache that works on MD5 from source code, cache does not see that initialization value of intvariable has changed - fix it.

Ilyas:

Thanks for the message.

This is an error in terminal EX5 file cache, which runs on MD5 from source code, the cache doesn't see that the initializing value of the intv variable has changed - fix it.

Why store EX5 in cache that is not currently running? Can't guess what purpose this cache was implemented for?

Unpacking the EX5?

fxsaber:

Why store EX5 in a cache that is not currently running? I can't guess what purpose this cache was implemented for?

Unpacking EX5?

To save the profile, so as not to reload everything. I knew it was stored somewhere, I didn't know where).

fxsaber:

Why store EX5 in a cache that is not currently running? I can't guess what purpose this cache was implemented for?

Unpacking EX5?

The cache is necessary, also because of decompression.

Once you run EX5, you are very likely to run it again, especially for indicators.

I wouldn't be surprised if some people create, get value and delete indicators on every tick, in this case the use of cache is just necessary, imagine what happens in tester.

On different brokers, symbols of the same essence may have different names. For example, GER30, DAX30 and #GDAXIm. Or FTSE100, UK100 and #UK100.

From each broker made clones in the form of custom symbols with corresponding history. Now the task is to find among this heap of symbols those that are minimally different from each other.

Has anyone written a similar bicycle?

fxsaber:

On different brokers, symbols of the same essence may have different names. For example, GER30, DAX30 and #GDAXIm. Or FTSE100, UK100 and #UK100.

From each broker made clones as custom symbols with corresponding history. Now the task is to find among this heap of symbols those that are minimally different from each other.

Has anyone written a similar bicycle?

In mathematics and statistics head-on only through distribution, quadratic deviation. The problem for the price series on the similarity has not met and it can be presented in different ways. First you need to determine which parameters should be used to determine the similarity. It is a complicated task. You may subtract one array from another or determine visually similar sections or corridors and subtract one from the other.

Otherwise, you have to compare speeds, the length of stable sections, the spread on the period.... and then the curse of dimensionality.

There was a link to a set comparison package in the Mach.training thread recently, I couldn't find it on the fly.

fxsaber:

From each broker made clones as custom symbols with corresponding history. Now the task is to find among this heap of symbols those that are minimally different from each other.

Has anyone wrote a similar bike?

correlation) there seems to be nothing else, you don't need to compare all bars for speed, you can control 100 points

How to restore the balance line, funds, , ..... on MT4 terminal, accidentally deleted.
Reason: