Errors, bugs, questions - page 1457

#import "wininet.dll"

int InternetOpenW( string sAgent

This is in the news indicator. And it works.

I've encountered a problem with string passing before because the encoding was changed from ansi to unicode and string variables must be converted into char arrays.

Why does it work then?

Vasyl Nosal:

#import "wininet.dll"

I've encountered a problem with string passing before because the encoding was changed from ansi to unicode and string variables must be converted into char arrays.

Why does the indicator work then?

This function is responsible for opening an Internet address and has nothing to do with the problem.

The object has not been drawn yet and you already want to know its size, you want to know the size of something that is not yet drawn.

Vladimir Pastushak:

This function is responsible for opening an internet address and has nothing to do with your problem, you have already been told several times what your problem is, but you are not satisfied.

You want to know the size of the object that hasn't been drawn yet, you want to know the size of what hasn't been drawn yet.

hmmm...

This is a new problem.

Vasyl Nosal:

#import "wininet.dll"

Why does it work then?

Is it necessary to make a char buffer for string in wininet or not?

Why in the world would my question be deleted?

Aleksandr Novikov:
why in the world would my question be deleted?
Decompiling, and the use of decompiled code, is unacceptable.

Karputov Vladimir:
Decompiling, and using decompiled code, is unacceptable.
So what does the message have to do with it? Delete the indicator file and leave the question! Where is the logic?

Slawa:
The size of the text label will only be determined after the first rendering of the label itself.
Can the previous text size be saved instead of being reset to 0?

Vasyl Nosal:
Can the previous text size be saved instead of being reset to 0?
Don't delete your text on each call and everything will be OK, why do you keep deleting it ? Delete only if program is deleted by trader...

Vladimir Pastushak:
Don't delete your text on every call and everything will be OK, why do you keep deleting it ? Delete it only if the program is deleted by the trader...

Well, who removes it.

:)))))))))))

Reason: