Errors, bugs, questions - page 2835

Guess:

comment (1) equates to a space (2), not a blank space (3)

class A {};
void f1( A/**/const& ) {} //(1) нормально
void f2( A    const& ) {} //(2) нормально
void f3( Aconst&     ) {} //(3) Error

Moreover, the coloring (1) is correct on the website, while it is incorrect in MetaEditor, which is nonsense in itself

Yaroslav Varankin:
Hello guys what happened I got from 16540 rating was 127 then after about 5 minutes it was 137 and it didn't show what's going on.
Does anyone have this or has it happened ?
It must be like this for everyone.

Vladislav Andruschenko:
It's probably the same for everyone.
Maybe it's just some kind of upgrade.
Kappa just like the whole rating is gone and I have 67 products and no products in the achievements posted no products some kind of hard failures

Vladislav Andruschenko:
It's probably the same for everyone.
Yeah, I see you probably have the same situation.
I hope they fix it.

and the number of their products is missing from their profile

Taras Slobodyanik:
and the number of their products is missing from the profile
Yes, so have they even though they are available on the market

It's all good now, it's all working

Good afternoon, esteemed experts.

Thank you for your earlier answers, they helped me.

Can you please tell me if it is possible (if possible, how) to run a strategy tester from a script. I want to implement the self-learning algorithm, which would periodically run the strategy tester by itself and check the current settings and whether they need to be corrected. I found in the documentation how to handle the optimization results programmatically, but I have not found how to run the tester itself.

A100:

Here's an example without #import:

This error seems to have other roots (maybe he's trying to do an empty space type conversion or something =))))). One person I know solved everything with print. I.e. presence of printer somehow somehow removed bugs. By the way, there was Print(""); when it was removed, compilation produced a hundred errors... (this is one of the old builds)

Виртуальный хостинг для MetaTrader 5
Виртуальный хостинг для MetaTrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
Виртуальный хостинг для MetaTrader 4/5 является лучшим VPS-решением для Форекса. Оно не требует настройки, дает минимальные задержки до сервера и отличается низкими ценами. Всего за 15 USD в месяц вы получите виртуальную платформу, которая работает круглые сутки, экономит вашу прибыль и даже окупает себя. Создать удаленную копию приложения...

AlexInRush:

Good afternoon, esteemed experts.

Thank you for your earlier answers, they helped me.

Can you please tell me if it is possible (if possible, how) to run a strategy tester from a script. I want to implement a self-learning algorithm that will periodically run the strategy tester itself and check the current settings and whether they need to be corrected. I found in the documentation how to handle optimization results programmatically, but I have not found how to run the tester itself.

Search in kodobase and articles - there are different variants. For example, there is such one - Validate.

Reason: